God is bad! Im tired of this bull!

• Creator
    Topic
    CPAHOPE
    Participant

Failed f** FAR (57)and BEC (71) again. I did lots of thinking n solving questions and i still cant f pass them? Is GOD against me? I pray every single day too!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 80
    REG - 77
    FAR 80

REG 79*,77

AUD 78!!Final

BEC 76

"Theres no limit unless you allow it"

*expired

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

Blaming everything but yourself and your own efforts and performance is an easy thing to do.

I thought maybe the AICPA hated me.

Turns out, I just needed to work harder.

I hope this is encouraging to you: https://www.another71.com/failed-the-cpa-exam/

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    sandysprotege
    Participant

Faith + hard work = success.

It is very frustating (check my scores below lol). I used to pray before, during and after my exam to pass. Now I pray for focus and good health so that I can give 200% when studying. Leave no stone unturned especially when it comes to FAR. I was swimming in journal entries by the end of it and finally made it enough to barely pass. Also, focus on 1 exam. Whats the saying about FAR: mile wide, surface deep. There's alot of material so the time commitment for that exam might be a bit more than the others.

NJ License Pending

FAR - 63, 64, 75 (Dec 2018)

REG - 51,75 (Jan 2018) - expired...FML...81 (March 2020)

AUD - 64,70, 68 (Oct 2019), 72 (Jan 2020), 77 (July 2020)

BEC - 66, 72 (March 2019), 80 (July 2019)

turo9992000
    Participant

You might have to change the way you are studying. Why would god hate you?

AUD - 64, 80 Passed on 10/09/17

BEC - 75 Passed on 12/09/17

FAR - 69, 71, 73, 83 Passed on 06/10/18

REG - 81 Passed on 09/10/17

jeff
    Keymaster

I recorded this to be motivational and candid … I too was in your spot. You'll be fine.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    aaronmo
    Participant

It was probably something you did in a past life.

I shudder to think how my current life is going to punish a future me life. I'll probably be a lobster boiled in a pot as karma for my sense of humor and highly carnivorous diet.

AUD - 96
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 89
    REG - 86
    Aaron and always remember, YMMV

I profit from your CPE frustration. You're welcome.

CPAHOPE
    Participant

Thanks jeff n others. This hurts alot real bad i study more than 20 hrs during weekends, i run everyday for 20 minutes thinking about what ive studied so that i dont forget the materials. All i do is study n i still fail. Im probably a bad test taker but i was decent in college which shocks the crap out of me. Man i really don't want to blame on god but many bad shit happened to me in the past which i wont disclose.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 80
    REG - 77
    FAR 80

REG 79*,77

AUD 78!!Final

BEC 76

"Theres no limit unless you allow it"

*expired

sandysprotege
    Participant

@CPAHOPE remember, this is just a test. Don't let it get you all the way down. Stay positive during this process and don't let the failure consume you. Keep in mind you did pass REG, so you obviously are seeing some success.

Regarding bad things that happen to you, remember you can't control what others do (or what's on that test!) but you can control how to respond. Keep the faith!

NJ License Pending

FAR - 63, 64, 75 (Dec 2018)

REG - 51,75 (Jan 2018) - expired...FML...81 (March 2020)

AUD - 64,70, 68 (Oct 2019), 72 (Jan 2020), 77 (July 2020)

BEC - 66, 72 (March 2019), 80 (July 2019)

Ro
    Participant

Maybe you should change the way you are studying, it definitely helped me!

AUD - 75
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.
    animalwithin
    Participant

You can pray all you want, sacrifice animals to the spirits, or yell at God incessantly, none of those things will get you any closer to passing this exam. Accept 100% responsibility for your successes and failures, recognize any limitations you may have, and proceed.

krstnam
    Participant

I feel you. It can be quite the journey.

Not everybody can pass the CPA exams…it takes endurance for most, perseverance for many and tenacity. For your scores, I don’t think you’re in the “can’t pass” boat. Your scores show that you are absolutely capable.

IMHO, you need to think about it, be honest with yourself, dig deep and try to figure out why you aren’t passing. My guess is your study method may need to be changed. We spend hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars trying to get info on how to pass or what study method works and really, you just gotta figure what works best for you. It took me four failed FAR exams to realize that doing thousands of MCQs is not my path to success…EVERYBODY says do straight MCQs, absolutely didn’t work for me so I ended up doing a blend of things, audios, lots of notes, MCQs, SIMs, reading out loud.

Take a day or two, fix your feelings and get back in the saddle. I’m a firm believer if you can pass one, you can pass them all, and you were able to pass REG.

I'm going to be the person who says "I finished even though..." not the person who says "I didn't finish because..."

B - 77, 76

A - 57, 64, 72, 76!

R - 78, 72, 78!!! DONE

F - 54, 73, 71, 64, 69, 76!

bigstakk
    Participant

What is your academic and professional background? With a degree in accounting and a job in accounting or tax it should really help you have a good foundation to build upon. If you don’t have that it will be very difficult since just the basic concepts of accounting are still problematic for you. I personally would take your time and focus on one section per window. You have to be really focused when it comes to these exams. Don’t let them break you mentally. You can do it. You just might need some foundation work to build the base of knowledge you will need to succeed with these exams. Cursing God is not going to get you anywhere. In fact it’s negativity you don’t need to bring upon yourself. GL!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82

Ethics Exam - 90%
    Licensed CPA in CA

Ash
    Spectator

Never be discouraged by your failure. Keep trying

AUD - 84
    BEC - 88
    FAR - 81
    REG - 75
    We are all going to make it.
    Warrior
    Participant

I feel you:(I just went through my first CPS experience with FAR and got 63. I made a lot of efforts and study time and actually thought I nailed it after exam. Now, I feel stupid and not good enough for these exams. I think I will never believe in myself again. Too bad that I have Reg coming on December 10 so I can fail one more exam

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    I believe in myself
    thunderlips
    Participant

Keep trying. See my post about 11 windows again if you want to feel better about yourself

Skynet
    Participant

I know this is not the place to post this, but I will say this.

God pulled me up when i was at a low point in my accounting career. I believed he has guided me to where i am today especially with my current job position which i believe was his divine intervention.

AUD - 90
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 84
    REG - 87
    World Domination Plan

Phase I : Pass CPA Exams - Complete
    Phase II : Megan Fox - In Progress
    Phase III : Megan Fox & Scarlett Johansson Lingerie Pillow Fight
    Phase IV : Form the new Charlie's Angels with Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, & Gal Gadot
    Phase V : TBD

BEC : 78
    REG : 87
    FAR : 84
    AUD : 90

World Domination Plan

Phase I : Pass CPA Exams - Complete
    Phase II : Megan Fox - Initiated
    Phase III : Bring back 8-Tracks
    Phase IV : Megan Fox & Scarlett Johansson Lingerie Pillow Fight
    Phase V : TBA

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.