SCORE RELEASE 3/19 - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    sam
    Participant

Is anyone else waiting for a score on tuesday? Waiting on FAR and I’m prepared to reschedule it for the first week of april

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    gscottini
    Participant

Waiting on FAR….. Testlet 1 was the same difficulty or a bit less difficult than Testlet 2 (But not that much easier)…. Testlet 3 was long but Ok… Testlet 4 and 5 Killed me….. things got SUPER difficult and some sims I didnt know what they were asking me and my Credits and Debits didnt balance but I had to carry on because I wouldnt have finished…. Well I didnt finish either way but at least answered a couple more Sims to get partial credits…… I am really at a loss on probability…. Expecting having to retake it in April but praying for a 75…… Is anyone in the same boat? (I know for sure that 4 or 5 Sims wrong, Might have gotten it partially right so a couple point here and there)…. Do you guys think there is any chance of passing?

bilal1990
    Participant

Pretty much on the same boat as you @Gscottini. Testlet 1 was super difficult with long questions! Always praying for that 75 but i dont think i made the cut but reading on the forum people have actually left sims blanked and pulled a 75 so like they say you won't know until we find out the scores! hoping we all pull 75s! Really don't want to study for it again!

Mimeto
    Participant

@Hannah.Nido, I felt the exact same way about REG. It is my last one but I doubt I passed 🙁 I thought I did OK on the first testlet and once I moved to the second and realized it was waaaaay easier than the first one, my brain gave up… Everything went downwards for the other 3 testlets with sims. I just pray for a 75 ;(

AUD - 84
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 89
    REG - 85
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!
    pwhite8388
    Participant

@Mimeto It's too late now, but don't let it get you down next time if the second testlet seems easier. I've now passed 2 exams (81, 83) where I think I got an easier one. I'm really beginning to think it doesn't matter that much if you get an easier second set over first as long as you don't bomb the SIMs.

FAR-81 August 2018
    REG-81 November 2018
    AUD-83 January 2019
    BEC-91 March 2019
    FreshCPA
    Participant

Does anyone know how much sooner before the NASBA official release can we use the eyeball trick to check whether we passed or not? Thanks!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 84
    REG - 87
    “Treat it like a job, and you will be fine.”
    Motivated2019
    Participant

For the last two score releases, I was able to find out a day before the actual score release. So my guess is we would probably be able to use the eyeball trick by Monday Morning.

FreshCPA
    Participant

@motivated2019, thanks! I noticed that for the previous two score release, the actual score is released the evening before the target score release date. If we can use the eyeball trick the day before the actual score release, Wouldn’t that mean that we can get our score tomorrow evening?

AUD - 80
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 84
    REG - 87
    “Treat it like a job, and you will be fine.”
    Motivated2019
    Participant

@FreshoffTheBoat, let's hope so. I keep checking every hour anyways; it is nerve wrecking.

ndunsmore
    Participant

No chances are they will come out Monday evening since the score release date is Tuesday.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 75
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 2/2019 - Passed - 2,000 MCQ's , 10 Simulations, Reviewed Written Portion Outline

AUD - 3/2019 - Awaiting Score (3/19) - 2,500 MCQ's - Very Few Simulations

REG - 4/2019

FAR 6/2019

Looking forward to putting this whole process behind me!

ElyseMorgan
    Participant

I have been having dreams about this score release! READY!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 77
    REG - 84
    Impossible is nothing when God is involved

B - August 2016
    A - June 2016
    R - October 2016
    F - July 2016

Katie
    Participant

Yeah, I'm thinking eyeball trick Monday AM, scores Monday night. Not that it'll keep me from checking multiple times tomorrow, of course!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 74
    50% done
    mariatabago24
    Participant

Am I the only one who doesn't know how to do the eyeball trick?? Can someone help me??
    Good luck to all of us!!!

YouCanDoIt
    Participant

Lunatic, I believe that trick only works if you have taken more than 1 test in the same Q. So if your first score has released, you would just check on the portal by clicking on the “eye” icon and it should change attended to credit.

Again, that's only if you already had a score release this quarter.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 75
    REG - 80
    Won't know until you try.

FAR: 76
    REG: Currently studying
    AUD:
    BEC:

amandaaa
    Participant

Waiting on BEC that I took 3/4. My second exam (I passed AUD with an 88) but I have extreme crippling anxiety and I walk out of every single exam in my life feeling like I failed because I'm a perfectionist and I drive myself crazy. I felt like the SIMs were easier and the essay questions were fairly easy (but I know I messed up on the last one) and I had to guess on the multiple choice questions with calculations that I know are weighted more in the interest of time. Really hoping I pass and I think I have a good shot but I feel like I'm not as naturally gifted as everyone else and need to study twice as much, and I don't have all the time in the world because I work full-time as a senior.

Long rant but I wish good luck to everyone and I'm crossing my fingers!

AUD - 88
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 89
    REG - 83
    THANK U NEXT
    mariatabago24
    Participant

Ah Good to know, thanks! So I guess no eyeball trick for me, the wait is killing me!!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.