Use These Steps to Open NASBA Account

• This topic has 89 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    SuperCPA
    Participant

1. Use this link and click “get scores” (The green medicine pill looking icon)

CPA Exam

2. Click “Register” on the right side of screen
    3. Fill out info: BUT…. on the “Jurisdiction Code” enter your state abbreviation
    4. Use the code that NASBA emailed you for the “Jurisdiction Candidate ID”
    5. Create security questions
    6. Done

*** Scores will be released once received, not everyone will get them at the same time like in the past***

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Bourne
    Participant

If the score release part is true, I will get nothing done at work these next few days except F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

AUD- 82
    REG- 86
    FAR- 86
    BEC- 88
    mkopp48
    Participant

What do you mean about scores being released once received? Isn't the next score release March 8th?

Waiting for my BEC score

PJ
    Participant

where's the link?

Is there any need to do this if your state does not use NASBA for score release?

AUD - 83
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 92
    REG - 91
    Licensed in IL
    RTRGARTR
    Participant

@mkopp48

I mean technically, yes. But MAN they make it sound like they might start slowly trickling in…

From past experience however, this is 100% just a tease to get our hopes up I would assume however.

AUD - 82
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 90
    REG - NINJA in Training
    RTR
    mkopp48
    Participant

The link is https://nasba.org/exams/cpaexam/

Not sure about the second part of your question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never got an email from NASBA with my jurisdiction ID…..

Bourne
    Participant

Your jurisdiction ID is on CPA central. Top right corner you see “Jurisdiction ID”. Your state code would be what directly follows that (in my case, “New York” would be “NY”). THEN, directly after New York you have an eight digit code. Delete the first 0 and insert the remaining seven numbers as your candidate ID.

AUD- 82
    REG- 86
    FAR- 86
    BEC- 88
    kevinlcyan
    Participant

My jursidiction ID was just the code they included in an e-mail sent over the weekend, just a straight copy paste worked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine keeps telling me I am not found, even though I have the CPA Central account…Urgh-they are infuriating with the lack of instructions!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never mind-like Bourne said-delete the first zero, it works…They are ridiculous…

rp 12
    Participant

Do you all see the ‘register' after clicking the above link?

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    AUD - 67, 62, 77 (lost credit), TBA

FAR - 53, 48, 58, 62, XX

BEC - 53, XX

"Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with goals so strong that obstacles, failure, and loss act only as motivation"

AUD: 68, 62, 77✔ (expires 10/31/16)
    FAR: 53, 48, XX (retake 6/16)
    REG:
    BEC: 53

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received several emails from NASBA but nothing with a code in it for my candidate ID. Arkansas is not a cpa central state so how do I get this info?

Tim
    Participant

That's pretty f'ing bad that they released the new system like that. If not for this thread I'd never have figured out to put the state abbreviation instead of jurisdiction code and to use the jurisdiction ID instead of the candidate ID and then to also drop the leading 0 from it. I mean come on did they even run one single test before launching it or run it by any end user?

FAR - 97 (10/12/17)
    BEC - 95 (01/15/18)
    AUD - 88 (04/06/18)
    REG - 89 (11/16/18)
    jr2018
    Participant

the link does not work

Bourne
    Participant

Tim – no, this is their test. They probably thought it was wise to test on all of us now rather than test on all of us on 3/8 lol. I mean at least Wiley's IT team isn't behind this. We wouldn't get our scores until mid December

AUD- 82
    REG- 86
    FAR- 86
    BEC- 88
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.