"View Score Form" on NASBA site isn't showing the eye

• Creator
    Topic
    keleni
    Participant

Hi, all!

This is my first time posting, however, I’ve been an avid reader of this forum throughout my whole CPA journey. With that, may I first offer a huge thank you to everyone for your posts and encouraging words.

Now onto my question – I took my last exam (FAR) on 10 September 2019 and received a passing score (viewed through the NASBA site) of 80 on 19 September. However, it’s now 3 October and the little eye that is supposed to show up on the NASBA site isn’t there. Has anyone else had this experience?

I’m worried that since this is my last exam, what if I’ve just been overexcited this whole time, and what if I didn’t actually pass FAR? I’m worried that the score of 80 is just a fluke in the system since it’s been my experience that the official exam score report is offered a few days after a score release.

I’m just curious if anyone else is experiencing this because it’d be a huge bummer if I actually failed and I just don’t know it yet.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hamcpa2018
    Participant

I think the eye only shows up when there is a score report to view and I think you only get a score report when you don't pass. Seems to me you are done! Congrats!

Ever been so frustrated you skipped anger and went straight to laughing like a lunatic...........
    keleni
    Participant

Ahhh, such a relief to hear – thank you!

Nbmorty
    Participant

Is this applicable to these of us who aren't at their last exam?

keleni
    Participant

Hi, @Nbmorty!

If I'm being entirely honest, I'm not sure why this is happening. I've passed 3 of the 4 sections before this, and I've always gotten a score report no matter what (also, maybe I'm calling it by the wrong name). Despite this, I'm getting licensed in Utah, so at least I have access to the CPA Central site, and thankfully, it says a score of 80 there as well. But I feel like it'd be great confirmation to see it on the official PDF, you know? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Are you in the same boat as me by any chance?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.