• Creator
    Topic
    mjp44

Anyone?

FAR- PASSED (11/13)
    REG- PASSED (2/14)
    BEC- PASSED (5/14)
    AUD- PASSED (8/14)

If it's important to you, you will find a way. If it isn't, you will find an excuse.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You can just attach it and email it to yourself. That's what I did and it works fine. Dropbox also works.

Anonymous
    Inactive

From the email you can download it and play it.

jeff
    Keymaster

To sync – first download the zip file to your desktop and unzip.

Then, click each mp3 so it plays in iTunes.

Sync your device.

If you have your iTunes settings set to manually selected sync files – make sure they are selected.

Please let me know if I can assist further.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How to sync from desktop to itunes in iphone?

jeff
    Keymaster

Click the files so that they begin playing in itunes…and then sync.

Make sure that if you have songs set to manual sync that you select them too prior to syncing.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    rbozung

I cannot get this to play on my iPhone! I tried everything. I even tried the suggestion of emailing this to myself and have spent over a half an hour on this. Please help…

BEC - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    FAR - 10/28/14 (waiting results)
    REG - Passed

I have an android and tried forever to get it to work. I ended up downloading the B1 free archiver app and it works perfectly!

Aud - 80
    Reg - 79
    Bec - 78
    Far - 75 and I am DONE!!!

jeff
    Keymaster

Have you unzipped the file to your desktop?

Have you clicked the mp3 files so they play in iTunes?

Have you toggled the ninja audio to sync (assuming you annually select what syncs)?

Just some ideas…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    Mary 2496

I was having trouble at first too but then did that ^^^ and it worked great! (On a side note, just started listening to the FAR audio and am finding that it is excellent. Thanks Jeff!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have “iTunes Match” where you basically just stream all your music from the iCloud. The ninja audio isn't able to sync to iCloud. Maybe they don't let you do this with audio from downloaded zip files to cut down on illegal sharing of music. Who knows. But I've turned off iTunes match and synced and it works fine now.

Hank Scorpio
    Participant

For android, extract the zip file. Plug your phone into your computer and make a new folder (ninja audio or whatever). Then drag the MP3s into that folder. Most audio programs will recognize the new media.

AUD - 71, 79
    BEC - 69, 74, 75
    FAR - 71, 74, 80
    REG - 74, 78

FAR - 10/3/16
    BEC - 69 - 10/31/16
    AUD - November 2016
    REG - December 2016

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tried everything suggested for downloading from Itunes to the phone. I can get i it to play on my laptop but when I right click and select “Add to Iphone” it does not add it. Anyone have any other suggestions? Very frustrated! I do not have a CD drive to burn a CD.

jeff
    Keymaster

My guess is that you manually select what songs you sync.

Make sure NINJA CPA Review is checked.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    scubacamper
    Participant

I have my iTunes set to automatically be the default media player. When I downloaded the NINJA audio, it automatically got included in my iTunes and now I can listen to it while running on the hamster wheel – uh, I mean treadmill.

B TBD
    A TBD
    R 57
    F 62, 70, 65

BillyMadison12
    Participant

@ mjp44, I had the same issue because I have apple music subscription service and it wasn't recognizing the ninja audio files. What I ended up doing was creating a free amazon music account on my laptop. I created folders under playlists for each section and dragged my mp3 files to those folders. I then downloaded the amazon music app to my iphone and it synced up having all my files sitting there. You can then download your playlists from the cloud if you dont want to stream them in the car.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.