Ninja Audio

• Creator
    Topic
    garnerr2
    Participant

NINJA Question –

I waited until this morning to check my REG score because I knew I had failed. My MCQs did not get any harder during the exam. In fact, I would say they got easier. A lot of one sentence no brainer questions. I got the research question but the other 5 I used educated guesses. No way I came close to 100% on any of them.

I used CPA Excel for the test and was questioning whether I wanted to fork out the $97 for the Ninja Audio. I even asked Jeff for a discount because I didnt know if it would be worth it. I ended up telling myself I would be angry if I failed by 1 point so I bought it. The day before the exam I listened to all of the lectures and took notes on every last word he said. This process took me a good 7-8 hours. I reread all of these notes right before I walked into the testing center.

I somehow scored a 78. I really feel I would not have passed if I didn’t purchase the audio. Hearing the same material from a different source other than your main study material helps concepts really sink in. This site now officially has my $97 for my remaining two sections.

AUD - 76
    REG - 78
    FAR - Aug 2016
    BEC - 79

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    TheHoundThatRides
    Participant

The audio definitely helped me for FAR. I can't say I'm capable of learning new material with it, but it kept me from forgetting information from early chapters in my review course. Very useful on long car rides. I figured NinjaAudio was a better use of my time than memorizing more Taylor Swift songs.

BEC - 78 (August 2015)
    FAR - 80 (November 2015)
    AUD - 73, 67. (Ok I gotta confess I was even more lazy this time around)
    REG - August 27th, 2016

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.