NINJA study order?

• Creator
    Topic
    Kat
    Participant

Hello,

I started reading the NINJA REG book (first 25% of it), and when I started listening to the audio, I realized the audio topic order does not correspond with the book at all. So, should I listen to the audio in the order that corresponds with the book, or sequentially as it is labelled? Please advise. Also, do I repeat listen to just the topics covered in the section of book I have read thus far, or the entire NINJA audio each week? This is just so different than Becker, which I spent 21 months with, that I am feeling out of my element.

I also have Gleim MCQ database for REG…should I add it in, study-wise, when I am drilling MCQ with NINJA, or earlier?

Thank you!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 75
    REG - 73
    Putting one foot in front of the other...I know this will all be worth it, right?  CPA dreams for 2018 licensure 🙂
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jenpen
    Participant

My method was to read the book (in order) and then listen to the corresponding topic of the audio. That meant doing the audio out of order, but whatever. I wanted to reinforce the concepts. Once I got to another section of the book, then I would listen to that section, and go back and start at the beginning. Rinse and repeat.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

AUD - 56 - 68 - 61 - 9/8/16
    REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

Wiley CPAexcel and NINJA 10 Point Combo

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.