THANK YOU Jeff!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Texasmom
    Participant

NINJA Question –

Jeff,
    Just wanted to say thank you for your Ninja Products. I am 100% confident that I would not have been able to pass the CPA exam without your products. I listened to the Ninja Audio religiously every day to and from work and during any spare time i had before exam day. I listened to the Ninja Audio even when I was putting my son down to sleep. The Ninja MCQ’s were also a life saver, and the notes. I cannot say thank you enough. I got my final passing score this morning. Thank you so much for making this a place where you can share your struggles and anxieties when no one else truly understands everything this process entails. I will forever recommend your Ninja products. THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

FAR - 84
    REG - 72, 73
    AUD-
    BEC - Sept 2016

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    DZagt
    Participant

Same here Jeff, couldn't have done it without you.

AUD - 92
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 83
    REG - 88
    DONE!
    MarwanRefaat
    Participant

Same for me. i passed both FAR and AUD on my third try after using ninja mcq

AUD 71, 73, 87
    BEC 83
    FAR 54, 73, 80
    REG 75

I'M DONE FOREVER

AUD - 71, 73, 87
    BEC - N/A
    FAR - 54, 73
    REG - N/A

NINJA MCQ ROCKS!!!!

eaglescpa
    Participant

I can say with 100% confidence that I would not have passed FAR if it weren't for Jeff and his NINJA products. I listened to the FAR audio religiously for weeks on repeat and studied the NINJA notes and used the NINJA MCQs. His products focus on exactly what you need to know for the test and MCQ help hammer home those concepts and teach some others that aren't covered in I was working with less than a month's time and I work full time.

If it was easy, everyone would do it.

A - 85 - 1/14/17,67
    B - 78 - 8/31/16
    F - 79 - 12/10/16
    R - 75 - 7/29/16

Licensed 3/22/17

bucknell39
    Participant

Definitely have to agree with this post. Thank you Jeff for the amazing products! Not only are they useful but also affordable. Ninja Plus and Ninja MCQ got me through 3 of the 4 tests with CPAExcel providing some support (Purchased 5 years ago. Text is helpful).

AUD - 84
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 81
    REG - 78
    CPA in PA - Feb 17

AUD - 84
    BEC - 69,79
    FAR - 70,81
    REG - 81 (expired),78

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.