2015 Flashcards Not Coming Up Properly in AnyMemo

• Creator
    Topic
    stacy_scm
    Participant

NINJA Question –

Why did Jeff change from AnyMemo to Brainscape? While I like Brainscape, not being able to review the cards without internet connection is a drawback for me.

I liked that I could use AnyMemo on my tablet regardless of where I was and there is only an app for IOS, I have Android.

Bummer!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

There was a compatibility issue – people were having problems, so we had to switch.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Even i felt the same . With out offline flashcards , These are of no use any more .

But i was able to edit the files and make it compatible with any memo . Just change the columns of the file using spreadsheet .

stacy_scm
    Participant

Ok Jeff.

@ assamsiddibapa I feel the same. Not sure if they'll be used much now. As they were my on the move study tools.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep . I am sure there might be a drop in sales if jeff doesnt dow anything about it .

Anyways flash cards are meant to be offline . We don't always find internet connection at every place .

You can give a try as i said if you have purchased and not want to waste it .

Just switch column 2 to 3 / 3 to 2 . import it in the software and it should be good .

stacy_scm
    Participant

@ assamsiddibapa thanks, gonna do that.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.