Just took FAR

• Creator
    Topic
    dom
    Participant

I felt pretty good about the first MC testlet. Second one was harder and had a bunch of flagged questions (upwards of 8 of them). I realized after the test I made a mistake on a chunk of one of the simulations. I felt mostly solid on 6 of them (despite a few errors) but because 2 of them were research questions, one of them was likely a pretest question. And then I completely bombed one of them. On my last testate I got a massive sim that I was unable to finish and what did do I am pretty sure was wrong (looked up how to do it after the test). I am guessing I got roughly 20% of it correct and I think this was definitely the biggest sim of all of them (could be weighted more?). Has anyone passed FAR feeling terrible about the second MC testlet and completely bombing one and a half of the simulations?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreA
    Participant

First time I thought I did ok, except that I completely failed last SIM with 8 exhibits (got 73). My second time I thought I failed the whole exam, I wasn't sure about anything (got 78). Good luck! Don't think about it to much, you did your best, now you can focus on your next section.

FAR - 73, 78 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 50 SIMs)
    AUD - 73, 81 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 40 SIMs)
    BEC - 71, 71, 74, 84 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 10 SIMs)
    REG - 84 (WileyCPAexcel 2,000 MCQs, 15 SIMs)

CA Ethics Exam - 94%

NEVER GIVE UP.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.