Just took FAR Q1 2019

• Creator
    Topic
    Jennica
    Participant

I took my FAR exam yesterday. I was not too confident going in, because I was consistently getting 60% on the practice MCQs in Wiley. My exam was the last day of my NTS, so rescheduling for more study time was not an option.

The second MCQ testlet was harder than the first, which I know is a good sign. I was a little stressed during the second testlet. Both testlets had slightly more governmental accounting questions than I was expecting.

All of the TBS questions were what I would expect; nothing came out of left field; it was all topics I thought I would be tested on. Taking the AICPA practice test ahead of time helped – the questions didn’t have the same content, but they did have the same format.

My debits and credits didn’t balance in two of the TBS questions, so clearly my answers were not correct. I’m not worried, because maybe I got them partly right, or maybe I did well in the rest of the exam.

I kept this vague to avoid disclosing test questions, but let me know if it is still too much detail.

AUD - 86
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 80
    REG - 88
    Jennica
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.