Took FAR yesterday

• Creator
    Topic
    Rob
    Participant

Really hoping I passed. After passing the other three exams, I’ve realized you never feel that great leaving the exams. I don’t feel great, but am hoping for the best. I love the support of this forum.

One thing that was different due to covid was they DID NOT give me a calculator. I did not like this and had to use the built in one. Very annoying. Whatever, fingers crossed.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 98
    FAR - 96
    REG - 94
    I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jd
    Participant

Far is crazy, but based on your other scores I’m sure you prepared well enough. Them not giving an actual calculator is completely ridiculous, despite the circumstances. Why be that paranoid when it takes such a minimal amount of time to disinfect?

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 81
    REG - 85
    Compete
    lifofifo
    Participant

Interesting! I took far on Friday and didn’t even need to ask for a calculator. They just gave it to me. Did they say why they couldn’t give it to you?

REG: 73, 76

AUD: 63, 61, 72, 78

FAR: 63, 73, TBD

BEC: 62, TBD

Ralphie Dos Nachos
    Participant

@Rob @Jd some prometrics have miserable people working there who want to do the bare minimum at their job, I'm not surprised. One test I had to go to bathroom between testlets and then signed out again for my 15min official break and you can tell they were bothered that I signed out more than once. They could easily wipe down calculators like they are supposed to be doing to the computer mice, etc. Just lazy.

FAR - 76

AUD - 89

BEC - 84

REG - 86

Peach368
    Participant

I took AUD today. Luckily they did give me a calculator. The staff was pretty nice and even gave me a mask when mine broke during break.

This is going to be a long journey!
    damieF
    Participant

I took AUD today. Luckily they did give me a calculator. The staff was pretty nice and even gave me a mask when mine broke during break.

What topics did you see on your SIM? And was it easy overall?

jess6645
    Participant

Those scores are impressive. Would you mind sharing your study habits.

Thanks,
    Jessica
    FAR 76
    AUD 75
    REG???
    BEC???

Peach368
    Participant

What topics did you see on your SIM? And was it easy overall?

The sims were not what I had expected. I did well on practice exams for sims, but what I was served up for the actual exam made me really question my intelligence.

Rob
    Participant

@Jess6645 I drill MCQ's nonstop. I wake up very early and study for three hours before work. I watch the lectures once and don't do practice sims. MCQs MCQs MCQs!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 98
    FAR - 96
    REG - 94
    Rob
    Participant

And i do that for about 2 months per section. a little longer with FAR. I also spend most of the weekend's off from work doing the mcqs over and over.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 98
    FAR - 96
    REG - 94
    Diesel
    Participant

Rob, I see you ended up getting another incredible score. Major congrats to you!!! I took FAR today and also felt “meh” about it. With any luck, I'll end up with the same score as you…. but a 96 is wishful thinking for most people. 😉 Congrats on passing all four exams and good luck in your future.

AUD - 89
    BEC - 91
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.