FAR CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 2

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 1,367 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

FAR is third to be released…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow I thought REG would be next….I waiting on scores for both REG and FAR hopefully in wave 1, so I hope I get a tidal wave of good news in the next few days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is fantastic, I was about to go to bed and checked twitter one last time. This is the last chance before i lose credit. I failed FAR with a 65 69 and 72 hope for the best. Took on 11-4 #14 If i pass im a CPA baby.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm hoping it doesn't take 3 days for them to post the FAR scores…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm really anxious about getting my score. I don't feel like I did well on FAR. Then again, I've never felt good coming out of my previous two exams and ended up passing them. I was just frustrated with this exam because I know I got a few really easy multiple choice questions wrong. I really hope we don't have to wait as long as BEC and AUD to get the grades.

Savant37
    Participant

Quick question, new to the site, the home page says OCT/NOV FAR 1st wave scores were released. I took FAR on 10/30. I am in CA (Not a NASBA state) and checked my California Board Of Accountancy website for my score and it's not there. Am I looking in the right place? Does it take longer after the website announcement of a score release on the website? Please advise. Thanks!

jeff
    Keymaster

Savant…give CA the morning/afternoon tomorrow, but your score should be up quickly….

-Jeff

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Savant37
    Participant

Thanks. Appreciate it. Props on the site too. Good stuff.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff,

I took the FAR section back in October, Wednesday the 28th, in Philadelphia. Scores are not up yet.

Typically how long does it take them to post scores? Does Penn. take longer posting them?? If I am not in the first wave, does that mean that I am borderline?

I appreciate your help. You are the only thing keeping us sane.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone in VA receive their Wave 1 score yet? I just checked and I haven't received mine yet. Since the AICPA released yesterday, I am thinking it should be up on VA's site this morning?

sweetp7412
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

It seems like there have been some problems with NASBA releasing the Audit scores. Do you know if this will affect NASBA's release of FAR scores? Or should we still expect them to be posted tonight or tomorrow night?

Thanks for your help!

Anonymous
    Inactive

FAR is out in Maryland. I had my score (a passing one!) at 7:22 AM this morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

BaltimoreCPA,

Congrats!!! That is great!

FAR is my next test!

mrmatt83
    Participant

Ahhhh, I am also from Maryland but did not receive my score this morning! I was thinking I would like BaltimoreCPA did, as last time for BEC the scores were released and then the next morning I had an email saying my score was available (I passed).

Does anyone know if they only release passing grades first or if like scores are sent gradually to Maryland they gradually post them? I know this could be due to me now being pushed to Wave 2 but what if it has to do with me not getting a passing score? Anyone help? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck on FAR Amanda. My next (and last) is Audit this Saturday. I'm kind of worried about it because I put off studying for so long. If all goes well though, I'll get my CPA for Christmas this year.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 1,367 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.