NTS/NASBA

• Creator
    Topic
    KeeKeeKat
    Participant

Hey guys, I received my NTS today and it won’t let me create an account. It keeps saying “invalid combination of user information, user gateway not found.” My name, DOB, email, jurisdiction code and i.d. all look to be correct. I’ve tried on my phone and tablet on chrome and firefox. HELP! I dont want to have to contact NASBA, as I have read really bad reviews about them and their customer service. Any help or suggestions are welcome.

BEC

FAR

AUD

REG

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    SGood
    Participant

The reason you are getting that error is because something doesnt match with your application that was submitted and the information you are entering. So depending on the state you applied to would determine who you would need to contact to verify that information if its a CPAES or NON-CPAES State. Also, check your sources to see why they gave a bad review. Most bad things I have heard were directed at NASBA since that is the only entity that CPA Candidates know. They dont know that you also have the State Boards of Accountancy, AICPA, and Prometric and that NASBA is not the sole entity responsible for the CPA Examination.

Recked
    Participant

NASBA was always 100% super helpful to me. Above and beyond actually. Good luck.

Memento Mori - Kingston NY CPA & EA (SUNY Albany 2002)

FAR-93 11/9/17 (10wks, 250 hrs, Roger 1800+ MCQs, Gleim TB 600+MCQs, SIMs)
    AUD-88 12/7/17 (3 wks, 85 hrs, Roger 1000 MCQs no SIMs hail mary)
    REG-96 1/18/18 (6 wks, 110 hrs, 1400 MCQs, no SIMs)
    BEC-91 2/16/18 (4wks, 90 hrs, 1240 MCQs)

KeeKeeKat
    Participant

Thanks for the replies! I called and some of my info was put into their system wrong, but it is all straightened out now. They were very helpful like you all said.

BEC

FAR

AUD

REG

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.