NTS reissue – affecting other sections

• Creator
    Topic
    GoJoJo
    Participant

Hi all,

I just took my FARE about a week ago and I am not feeling very confident that I will pass. In case I didn’t (please God no), I know that I can reapply for another one for the next quarter (April-June), which is coming up soon anyway. What I am curious about is what will happen to my other sections that I have already registered for and even made appointments for test dates. Will they go ineffective when I apply for a new NTS so I will have to apply for the other sections in addition to FARE? This sounds really unreasonable but I really need to get this straight. I would really appreciate your answers. Thanks so much! Oh by the way, I am aiming it for Maine, if that matters.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Participant

When/if you apply for another NTS to sit for FAR again, it will not affect your other sections. Each NTS belongs to a specific section of the exam and has it's own information to make your appointment with Prometric (and launch codes for the actual exam itself).

Do NOT quit! There's more in you and if you quit you'll never see it. Show you that you can do it.

AUD Passed  78
    BEC Passed  79
    FAR Passed  77
    REG Passed 76

I'm tired of operating in fear and mediocrity. It's time to try. It's time to do. It's time to go.

GoJoJo
    Participant

Thanks so much! That's all I needed to get.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.