October/November 2011 Testing Window

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I went on Prometric today and was going to look and possible dates for scheduling my exams in the next window. When I looked at the October and November window, it looks like the only available dates are for the first couple weeks of October. All of the November dates are greyed out. I live in the Maryland area and checked three different testing centers and noted the same thing for each one. Just checking to see if maybe these dates aren’t open yet for this window, or is it possible that all of November already filled?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mla1169
    Participant

When I booked my Aug 25 exam it was the last week of June and there were only about 3 dates left so its possible that they're that filled up already. The good thing is that people are always rescheduling and cancelling so a date may open up again if you keep checking.

FAR- 77
    AUD -49, 71, 84
    REG -56,75!
    BEC -75

Massachusetts CPA (non reporting) since 3/12.

ExhaustedCPA

Check your NTS. When is your last day to test?

Aud 4/2/11 - 86
    Far 5/27/11 - 83
    Bec 7/1/11 - 82
    Reg 8/13/11 - 86! It's over!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha thanks, all dates are still available for October and November. I was originally using my NTS for BEC that expires on 10/19/2011. That is why I saw all the greyed out dates. I have another NTS for Reg that expires in January, and mostly all the dates for October and November are open. That's a huge relief, thanks for your help!

ExhaustedCPA

I had a feeling that was it 😉

Aud 4/2/11 - 86
    Far 5/27/11 - 83
    Bec 7/1/11 - 82

Anonymous
    Inactive

ExhaustedCPA

what is your study tactic Im loving your scores

ExhaustedCPA

Ayon, my scores aren't that special. I just study about 3-4 hours a day everyday with Becker. I studied for about 4 weeks for AUD and BEC. I studied REG for 6 weeks and FAR for 7 weeks. To be honest, I'm a pretty good test taker. I have a good memory for stuff like this. With that in mind, that's how I studied. I watched the lecture, read the section and did the homework. Rinse and repeat for every section. Then when I finished the material, I went through it again, this time without the lectures. After the 2nd time, I took Becker's simulated exams and just did the homework questions again and again until the test date.

Aud 4/2/11 - 86
    Far 5/27/11 - 83
    Bec 7/1/11 - 82

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.