Score Report

• Creator
    Topic
    bmj2s
    Participant

So, I just got the updated score report (first one was blank). Kinda tore the scab and salted the wound…..a lot.

I seriously think something must have happened for me to be trending 88 in the ninja mcqs, 76 overall, and then see my score report saying weaker all the way down the column. I was trending a 86 in Ethics. how am I weaker on that for the exam?

But of course, “my score is correct” because of all the QC they apply. It just tears me back up again to see that I apparently derped out and just effed the whole test up? Surely not. So unless most people just passed with a 90+ and they gave me super bad weights in comparison I do not understand how I just flat out bombed all aspects of the exam.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Tncincy
    Participant

Not understanding your complaint. But 75 is passing. Did you pass? If you passed, you didn't bomb you knew enough to pass. Move on…..

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

bmj2s
    Participant

I didn't pass. I made a 57 on AUD. I was trending 88 in Ninja MCQs, I got a great deal of the SIMs from the AICPA practice correct. My complaint is that something had to be amiss somewhere. There's no way I could've seen at least 28 mcqs that were the spitting image of the Ninja MCQs I practiced, my SIMs were all but one the same process as the AICPA, and I failed like I didn't even study for it? That's what I don't understand.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    Tommy
    Participant

The only thing amiss is your Audit knowledge. Audit is tricky and borderline subjective. I took it several times. Whenever you decide to stop feeling sorry for yourself get back up and read the questions carefully. I would even suggest you take FAR before Audit…. my $0.02

Licensed in IL & GA
    bmj2s
    Participant

Bold of you to assume that I feel sorry for myself? I mean it's not my first fail. It's my first fail that I studied for 2 months and made the same as not studying at all. Following all the same script that many attest to on here. Hammer mcqs, read why answers are wrong, don't memorize. Aim for trending score of 80-85. Get a 57 on the actual exam. Not wallowing in pity, begging for $0.02 advice to pick myself up. I'm just pissed off that for all the similarities between actual vs anticipated, I lost 30 whole points.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%

I would be really pissed off if i were in your shoes. It seems like you really had put a lot of efforts into it. and it almost makes me think that there must have been some kind of errors in evaluation of your test that had been submitted although everyone's saying there's hardly any chance that they make errors…
    It seems just impossible to see a score of 57 based on the information that you provided…man it sucks..
    I am sorry man..but i am pretty sure that this nonsense won't happen again if you retake it.
    Don't give up!

I can do this
    asdf
    Participant

i'm sorry to hear but you will make it eventually!!!
    i saw many people finally pass (especially) AUD after several painful retakes here.
    i saw some advises to read thoroughly the entire subjects several times even before you jump into mcq/sims for AUD.
    What i feel when i do many mcqs on AUD is, there are some patterns or identical sentences as i see more mcqs in test bank,
    so that i just guess/pick the answer WITHOUT thinking/choosing the answer with MY own knowledge.
    if you already read thoroughly, choosing/studying test bank from different company (such as wiley, becker…other than you've done) might be helpful.

FAR - Passed

REG - Passed

AUD - Passed

BEC - July 2020 - PASSSSED!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

PETH - Oct 2020 - Passed  😉

Madhav
    Participant

I scored 54 on Audit. I want hoping for score in 90s after finishing test one hour early. I was trending in 90s in Ninja and Roger. You need to focus on your weaker areas and do not neglect any section.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 76
    REG - 77
    FINISHED.    "If I can do it, so can you".- ME.

LEO MESSI:GOAT

Ethics: WA: 93, AICPA: 93

bigstakk
    Participant

I used GLEIM for what it’s worth and was trending around 78-80% and ended up with an 81% on the actual exam. Sometimes regurgitated questions make you memorize the answers and not understand the material so you may have been trending but maybe repeat questions may have skewed your practice scores. I’d look into adding more material to your studies.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82

Ethics Exam - 90%
    Licensed CPA in CA

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.