CA – AUD anyone else still waiting (as of 9/25 noon) ??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to see if there are others waiting for their AUD scores in CA. It appears that grades were posted yesterday and today on the CBA website.

I am still waiting.. Last exam..

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, there were 3 of us at my firm that took it this window, me and 1 other got our scores. The 3rd person is still waiting. There has to be a third release.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey almost there , I'm also waiting for AUD scores in CA,when u did write the exam, how u did in the exam , i got very taugh sim??

Anonymous
    Inactive

ferashero – 8/31.

Think I did ok on the MC. The sims were super tough. The first one was hard and the second one got even harder to my surprise.

Looks like someone at another blogpost got 75 score in CA this morning. I hope we're not borderline and there is a massive 3rd release in CA.

I think CBA updates scores once in the morning right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes , the update is once in the morning. can we expect something tomorrow morning????

i hope so we are not borderline, iam going nuts ,how long should we wait???

Anonymous
    Inactive

i'm guessing unfortunately we'll find out Monday the earliest. Such a long long week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You might see them Saturday… I've had scores come Saturday mornings before.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the scores here are accounted for now. Last person got their's this morning, Saturday. Go check if you havent already if you were missing a score in CA!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.