MA License – Time to Process

• Creator
    Topic
    Angela
    Participant

I submitted my application 4/19/20 and have had no luck getting in contact with anyone at Mass Board of Accountancy via email or phone. I know that COVID has closed offices, resulted in delays, etc… but I’m just trying to get a rough estimate of licensure processing times. Has anyone had any recent contact with anyone from Mass Board of Accountancy or received a license approval recently?

Thanks,
    Angela

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    spiritmate
    Participant

Hey, have you heard back from them? I'm on the same boat. Only I sent my application early May. They don't seem to answer phone calls or respond to emails.

Angela

Ironically enough, I received my CPA license number from MA yesterday! I believe they're severely short staffed. Just before July 4th I was lucky enough to get someone on the phone and she actually reviewed my application while I was on with her. All was in order and she said the final piece was the Background Check and to email back in a few days. I did email back twice and called numerous times and received a response to my second email. I would say to be persistent with the calls and emails. Also, when you email them try emailing this link as it may receive more attention.

https://licensing.reg.state.ma.us/public/dpl_contact_info/dpl_contact_info.asp

Best of luck,

Angela

Angela

Ironically enough, I received my CPA license number from MA yesterday! I believe they're severely short staffed. Just before July 4th I was lucky enough to get someone on the phone and she actually reviewed my application while I was on with her. All was in order and she said the final piece was the Background Check and to email back in a few days. I did email back twice and called numerous times and received a response to my second email. I would say to be persistent with the calls and emails. Also, when you email them try emailing this link as it may receive more attention.

https://licensing.reg.state.ma.us/public/dpl_contact_info/dpl_contact_info.asp

Best of luck,

Angela

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.