Waiting for FAR and REG, need to finish other sections by May 2010…HELP!

• Creator
    Topic
    ILCPACANDIDATE
    Participant

So here is my dilemma. I just took FAR and REG in what I thought would be “Wave 1” for this window and I am currently waiting to hear about both. I took FAR on 11/7 and REG on 10/31.

I have a problem though. I had planned, if these did not go well, to start studying this week for whichever one I didn’t pass, and if I didn’t pass the other, then to study for that immediately after the retake of the first starting in 1st week of Jan thru end of Feb. Take AUD in April, BEC at end of May (or vice versa). Then I was going to start studying for the LSAT in June through September, and take that at the end of SEP.

But the possibility of REG and FAR scores not being out till end of December has me freaking out. So I have a few questions.

1.) I used Yaeger HomeStudy for both sections and I kind of crammed both REG and FAR together in a month due to my NTS expiring. Should I wait to find out how I did on both, or should I begin studying now for a January and February retake even though I have no idea how I did?

2.) I have 2009 materials. Could I focus on Audit and/or BEC instead for the next window and still be OK with using REG 2009 or FAR 2009 materials in April/May?

Thanks for your help, anyone.

Starting fresh in 2010 w/Becker!
    BEC: 74,80 (expired), 78 - FAR: 64, 60, 74, 68, 76 - REG: 70,60,75 - AUD: 74,78
    Can't change the past but I CAN make the future.
    DONE - 6/8/13. After 6 LONG YEARS.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

I would wait until you get your scores until you begin studying again…maybe keep on top of MCQs just to say fresh or something…

Your 2009 materials should be fine…I am not hearing of any changes so far…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.