Official “I Passed the CPA Exam” Thread - Page 30

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Welcome to the “I Passed the CPA Exam” thread for CPA Candidates who are DONE and have their Life Back.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 15 replies - 436 through 450 (of 1,066 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    megan_m
    Participant

I received my scores for BEC and REG and I'm finally finished! It's going to feel so good to get my weekends back!!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 88
    FAR - 85
    REG - 82
    I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Zyx
    Participant

Finally I can write on this treat. I'm doooonnnnnneeee!

AUD - 77
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 80
    REG - 77
    zyx

REG: 77 x2
    BEC: 81 x3
    FAR: 68 retake 10/1
    AUD: 8/27

Jigalo
    Participant

After 6 months of studying and 3 months of waiting I am finally done. 4/4 thank you everyone here, browsing this site the past 3 months has helped me keep my nerves calm and gave me something to do instead of study.

AUD - 86
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 91
    REG - 88
    September 19th needs to hurry up.
    Omar
    Participant

Finally I'm done.
    So long CPA study 🙂

FAR: 73, 85
    BEC: 79
    REG: TBA
    AUD: TBA

Patty
    Participant

I got my passing score on AUD last night, so I'm thankfully done! Started this journey in March of 2016 and I'm finally here. Feeling so thankful!

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 81
    REG - 82
    DONE!
    fleming23
    Participant

I honestly never thought I would be posting in this thread but the day has come, I am finally through studying for this blasted exam! This process started back in 2008 when I started working in public accounting, I passed my first 3 exams on the first attempt but BEC was my Achilles heel and I failed it 3 times I believe before I started loosing credit for the other sections. Over the course of the next 9 years, I would often come back to the test, begin studying and even pass a couple sections before either failing one again, or getting too busy with work and letting my credit lapse. NO MORE! This time took me nearly the entire 18 month window, coupled with a painfully frustrating 3 month wait over the summer while they held scores only to find out I did in fact fail. Well at 1:30am this morning I could rejoice, my last score arrived and I am done!!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 75
    REG - 79
    Finally done with this blasted test!!
    accountingmisfit
    Participant

One year. I took BEC on 9/9/2016 and took AUD 9/8. A lot happened in that year, but this morning I get to officially say that I am done with the CPA exam!

Thank you to my great professors that tried to tell me back in school that I should try to remember some of this stuff….I didn't listen.

Thank you to that stupid Becker CPA guy that now owes me a coffee.

Thank you to the bottle of scotch I put a serious dent in the night I learned I received a 74 on REG.

Thank you to all of you for being a great community and inspiring me to continue going.

AUD: 81

FAR: 91

REG: 74, 85

BEC: 87

Certified Management Accountant, March 2017

me71too
    Participant

Thanks u God in the first place and my family for all their support. I am done studying for now. I passed AUD with 95. So happy the effort paid off. Now getting my license.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 79
    REG - 88
    FAR 10/7/16- 79

BEC 10/28/16 - 71  5/22/17 - 82

AUD 09/07/17

REG 03/09/17 - 88

Scared-cpa
    Participant

Yay, I'm so glad I get to finally post on this thread!!! I'm in Kentucky so scores just came out within the hour or so. Oddly, I wasn't nervous at all last night and only had minor butterflies when I woke up this morning from a good nights rest. I was just going to check to see if scores had been posted before I get ready for the day without actually checking my scores, but after scrolling up and down the page really fast to try to catch a glimpse while being terrified to actually see it, I find out I passed both REG and BEC!!! I am dumbstruck and like many of you, ugly pageant girl laughed and cried in my bed with my three dogs gathering around me wondering what the heck is going on. With my first pass, FAR, I jumped up and down screaming and literally ran around the outside of my house. With AUD, I did the same less the running around outside. However, while studying for BEC, I was experiencing major burnout. I just haven't been excited or sad or anything, just numb. So when I saw I passed BOTH, I was too overwhelmed to jump up and down and scream. I just said, “Oh my gosh!” and then laughed and cried. This is amazing. Thank you guys so much for an amazing forum and thank you, Jeff, for the Ninja system. I wouldn't have passed if it wasn't for you

"The more I practice, the luckier I get."

FAR - 67, 82 (Expires 07/31/18)
    AUD - 68, 79
    REG - 75
    BEC - 82

Wiley CPAexcel + Ninja

I cannot believe I am done.

Radez
    Participant

Did anyone else just feel numb when they got their scores? I didn't feel any great feeling of elation, or even relief. I am worried that the exam left me with more persistent mental problems than just stress.

AUD - 98
    BEC - 93
    REG - 84
    FAR - 91
    shadowdodger
    Participant

Yay.
    Finally done. 9 months from start to finish.

This weekend I plan to sit around do nothing. Because I can.

AUD - 92
    BEC - 96
    FAR - 94
    REG - 87
    Trust the process.  If you put in the time, you will succeed.
    AICPAy2Play
    Participant

95 on FAR annnnnnnnd IM DONE!

BEC - 81

REG - 80

AUD - 74, 94

FAR - 95

AndrewE
    Participant

Still doesn't feel real honestly. I can't wait to start sleeping in normal patterns again. I'M DONE!!!!!!

BEC – 77 (Becker) Q4'16
    AUD – 70 (Becker) Q4'16, 75 (Becker + Ninja MCQ) Q1'17
    REG – 73 (Becker + Ninja Audio) Q1'17, 81 (Becker + Ninja Audio + Ninja MCQ) Q2'17
    FAR – 78 (Becker + Ninja Audio + Ninja MCQ) Q3'17

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    - e
    CPAIN2K17
    Participant

I passssedddd!!! And I'm donnneeeee!!! Headed to Seattle on Thursday to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiley CPAExcel + Ninja MCQ & Notes

AUD - 97 (1/24/17)

BEC - 84 (3/10/17)

FAR - 94 (5/31/17)

REG - 88 (8/16/17)

cleethree
    Participant

Officially done too!!!! It was a brutal 5 months, but it was definitely worth it.

Congrats to everyone else who passed. This community is very helpful & supportive and we all deserve the letters CPA next our names.

AUD - 93
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 86
    REG - 93

The wait for the test scores seems more stressful than the actual test itself.

Viewing 15 replies - 436 through 450 (of 1,066 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.