REG in 3 days & 4 Chapters left

• Creator
    Topic
    John2018
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m using Becker for REG. The exam is in 3 days & I still have 4 last chapters to study (REG 5 till REG 8). I’m doing pretty fine with REG 1-REG 4. Hopefully, will cover at least 50% of the materials of last 4 chapters in these 3 days.

Any chances to pass? 75 would be enough for me.

John
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Bobsacajawillie
    Participant

Ahh that’s gonna be tough. You usually wanna have a week or two to review everything cumulatively. Have you passed any parts yet?

AUD - 81
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 79
    REG - 81
    Fly you fools!
    Ralphie Dos Nachos
    Participant

I'd push it back don't rush yourself. Give yourself enough time to get it done the first take. If you push it back a couple weeks you could still easily fit in aud or bec by september 10th (end of window) if you still need to take either of those.

FAR - 76

AUD - 89

BEC - 84

REG - 86

John2018
    Participant

@Eriknielsen467, yes you are 100% right. At least, a week is mandatory for reviewing all materials from the beginning. But this time, I could not manage my time wisely. And yeah, I have passed FAR & AUD earlier this year.

John
    John2018
    Participant

@Tiramisu McNuggets, I wish I had little bit more time. But I don't want to reschedule the exam, coz there won't be full refund anyways. I think, I will retake it in Q4, if I fail the exam (I'm getting more sure that I will fail it)…

John
    Bobsacajawillie
    Participant

If you don’t mind update this thread after you take it. I’m rooting for ya,good luck!!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 79
    REG - 81
    Fly you fools!
    John2018
    Participant

@Eriknielsen467, sure, I will update. Thank u very much!

John
    KeepPushing
    Participant

@john were you able to pass? I took REG last week and was curious to see if you were able to pass with your tight timeline to study the rest of the material

FAR - 69, 84

AUD- 81

REG- 87

BEC- 88

John2018
    Participant

@keepPushing, unfortunately no. The exam was really hard. I thought I would get maximum 20-25 score but I was shocked when I got 59. It is way more than I expected. So, I will retake in Q4 with a better preparation.

John
    KeepPushing
    Participant

@john dang, I was definitely rooting for you, I'm sure we all were! but I have to say it is very impressive that your score was that high without finishing studying the material so count that as a good sign! you have the ability to pass and you certainly can do it next quarter with the right amount of study time!

FAR - 69, 84

AUD- 81

REG- 87

BEC- 88

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.