1,501 REG Scores Released 9/21

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn't receive my score – along with 1,501 other people yesterday on the NASBA site. Does that mean they are all "borderline"??? I took my exam on 8/26 in Colorado. I'm going crazy trying to read more into this than I probably should…

Please write here if you didn't get your score on NASBA yesterday and you know other people in your state received them…when did you test?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

JylCo,

I am in Florida and took REG on 8/12. I still haven't received my score. However, I choose to believe that perhaps this second wave release is because those tests had new sims or something. LOL Anything to not read too much into it. Good luck! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff posted yesterday that there is no rhyme or reason on why some get posted in the first release or the second release. He said that they just graded more so now they are releasing them. He said it has nothing to do with the scores.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember when I took Audit waiting over a month and a half for my score. So I guess I was in the second release then and I passed it. So I'm trying not to think too much into this second release as I didn't get my REG score this morning with the first batch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No score for me either. I took REG on 8/31 in TN. Hoping for good news tonight! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took Reg on 8/31 and still waiting for result

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don't have my score yet. I took it on 8/22. What is the earliest time to see the score for Texas?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like maybe it's just because we all tested in that last week of the window.

Good luck all! I look forward to hearing good news from everyone tonight!

PamR – last night they were rolling in at 8:30pm Eastern….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took it 8/31 in NY and no score as of yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

passed with a 75! wow…a little close for comfort…either way…REG is out of the way. thank God! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

77 – I'll take it!

Congratulations to everyone who passed!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.