Becker 2010

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone get the new software for Becker. i’m having a horrible time with it and can not access the start button for the homework. Call Becker, but since its brand new their tech support isn’t trained on it yet. Not very happy right now since I have already been delayed in my study plan due to the late shipment.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    zena
    Participant

Oh oh, my 2010 REG materials are on the way. I'll let you know if I have any issues. I'm taking REG in the second half of Feb.

FAR 86 | BEC 94 | AUD 90 | REG 85
    All done! used Becker

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Zena, My brother inlaw had to help me adjust the DPI on my computer monitor. Shouldn't need a computer expert in order for your software to work properly.

I'm testing Feb 2 (alteast that is my target date, If I passed FAR, I can push it back some if I need to). Good luck studing.

zena
    Participant

Good luck to you too. I've got to get past AUD first week of Jan. 🙂

All done! used Becker

zena
    Participant

I got the Becker 2010 REG materials. So far so good. I've installed the new course software. It's all changed and to my pleasant surprise the lecture DVD now includes the HW and Sims Data so no more lugging a zillion discs around. I'm glad you got your problem figured out. All is left now is to study, if I can finish the super boring AUD material. Please someone tell me that actually doing an audit is more exiting than just learning about it!!

All done! used Becker

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a similar problem with the 2009. I use a larger DPI for my normal setting since I have my resolution set pretty high. I typically would just lower the DPI for doing the homework and such and then flip back to my normal settings when done.

I haven't loaded the 2010 stuff yet. I'm hoping I can keep the 2009 installation as well as the 2010 so I can access both sets of questions for one of the sections that I have the 2009 stuff for as well.

zena
    Participant

You will be able to, Dale. I currently have both 2009 and 2010 installed. I'm still working through the AUD stuff in 2009 but will switch to 2010 for the REG class.

All done! used Becker

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats good to know. I might go on and load up the 2010 this weekend then. I'll be doing the REG class starting in January, but got the 2009 CDs after the AUD class so I could get a head start (through lecture 4 so far). The Becker AUD was a good representation of the AUD test, so I'm hopeful the REG class will properly prepare me. With AUD I got to where I knew the question answers without reading. I plan on working the 2009 questions so I don't become overly familiar with the questions before getting to the real class.

/goes and hits refresh on the Texas site knowing that the AUD scores haven't even been released yet.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.