REG CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 2,292 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Hayley
    Participant

I took my exam on Oct 7th and had 3 unrelated tabs plus communication and research for each simulation. Does this mean that there is a high chance that my score will be released in the second wave since I might have had the new simulations (several unrelated tabs)?

jeff
    Keymaster

There's no way of knowing…only the AICPA knows if they are new. I wouldn't read too much into it.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh no, BEC on Friday the 13th! I'm screwed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the way this exam goes, that may actually be a good luck charm!! I don't know but it is getting to me. I just sat for REG today and my head still hurts and my eyes burn!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh boy, 8 days till my REG score (hopefully) comes out & 11 days till I take BEC, which will be my last exam (not even going to bother saying hopefully since I'm claiming a passing score in advance!). I felt pretty good coming out of REG (about as well as I did coming out of AUD, which I got an 84 on), but of course those “OMG did I really pass?” feelings are coming back. Happens everytime, and it's almost always the week before I'm about to take my next section. Ugh, I'm so ready to be done with this exam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also waiting on the Reg result and the FAR result too, its all butterflies in my tummy, but i gave it my best shot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do REG communications incorporate Law topics or are they based soley on Taxation?

Can the research tool be helpful in putting together a memo? (e.g. Copy and Paste) Does the literature in the research tab match the communication topic?

Any tips or guidance?

jeff
    Keymaster

REG written comms are only on Tax topics up to this point…and I doubt that ever changes.

You won't have time to research anything on your REG memo. You simply won't have time @ 3 hours to get though 72 MCQs and 2 sims.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your response!

You make a very valid point. I was hoping save time by finding something to copy and paste for the memo, since i'm a very slow typer but that probably won't work out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am pretty sure there is no way to cut & paste into the written communication (at least none I could figure out).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any update on when these scores are coming out? Can we expect to see them released from the AICPA tonight?

Maasman
    Participant

Did anyone already receive the REG score? Any updates on the releases?

jeff
    Keymaster

All quiet on the REG front…no news at all yet…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    Maasman
    Participant

uh! I really hate waiting for the scores! Do you think that there is a fair chance of receiving the scores tonight?

Cheers from Dusseldorf (Germany)

(BEC 90, AUD 85, FAR 90, REG result pending)

Maasman
    Participant

What is the latest time scores are normally released? Anyone else waiting for REG NH?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 2,292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.