REG Study Group - Page 20

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 694 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    74phoenix
    Participant

@CH89 Yes that's what I am referring to, but honestly don't know my question. I am just confused as to the significance of these topics and why the liability is assumed for one calculation and not assumed for the other.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77
    Finally free of the CPA cloud hanging over my head. Moving on.....

Graduated 05/2016.
    NY CPA Candidate.
    Public accounting.
    FAR COMING UP 07/07/2016 !! GOD HELP ME.

Tncincy
    Participant

Hello Gang, I made it through tax season. Although it's officially over, I still have those that doesnot care about the deadline and did not file an extension. Work is not hectic so I'm going to do a round of mcq's to get back in the swing of things. Hope study is going well for you all.

@Stonelotus
    thanks for the update. I'm good if the calculations are limited. (I think ).
    Keep studying hard guys.

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

74phoenix
    Participant

@Tncincy congrats! Are you still going for 100 MCQ a day? You are helping to motivate me – I usually only do about 40….

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77

Graduated 05/2016.
    NY CPA Candidate.
    Public accounting.

Tncincy
    Participant

Yes, I am going for 100 mcq's…even more if I have to just for my mind sake to be ready. I am doing 10 at a time then go over notes, then do another 10 etc….If i don't get distracted. (Fingers crossed)
    I haven't reached 100 yet. I have no excuses now because work is very slow.

It begins with a 75

It begins with a 75

nick8503
    Participant

Hello everyone, just getting back into REG after taking BEC in January and AUD in March, with a re-take yesterday.. Hopefully get good news on 5/7 when scores are released..
    Good to see some activity in here, I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread, and try to contribute when and where I can.. Hang in there everyone, we can do this!!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 88
    FAR - 76
    REG - 78
    "If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you"

74phoenix
    Participant

@nick8503 good luck!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77

Graduated 05/2016.
    NY CPA Candidate.
    Public accounting.

Tncincy
    Participant

I did not study at all yesterday. One thing after the other. So, I closed my office for the rest of the day, and I am studying the rest of the day. I will post an update on my success. I am doing this for an accountability to keep from procrastinating.

@Nick8503
    Hey, Good luck to you. Thanks for the well wishes. Keep those fingers crossed for the rest of us.

It begins with a 75

It begins with a 75

74phoenix
    Participant

@Tncincy how did it go? I did not study at all yesterday…..I need to prioritize it but was very lazy.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77

Graduated 05/2016.
    NY CPA Candidate.
    Public accounting.

Tncincy
    Participant

@74phoenix So I did 50 mcq's. I didn't save one session of 10 because something went on with my computer. My daughter was trying to print from her laptop on this new wireless all in one printer I bought. Well, the printer disconnected from my computer and the wifi. The message was saying printer offline, and not connected. So two of my engineer buddies were coming by for a meeting (not with me) and they decided to fix the printer problem and re-connect the wifi. Yes, they made it worse so I spent 3 or more hours listening to audio because I couldn't get to my computer nor could I get wifi to do more questions. I did go over the ones I got wrong. I'm stuck on the sold shares type of questions. My first couple of rounds were a little shaky. But as soon as I was getting more correct is when the problem started. So today I am getting started again. I fixed my printer and my computer and I'm in business again. My daughter has not tried to print anything, and I don't think I'm going to let her. (lol)
    Again I'll post my progress for accountability. I have keep going. The clock is ticking.

It begins with a 75

It begins with a 75

Tncincy
    Participant

Ohhh, I am beginning to feel anxious. My trending is not moving. 🙁 P.S I just figured out the blue print areas. Oh this is going to be a long day.

It begins with a 75

It begins with a 75

Tncincy
    Participant

So I went through 50 mcq's, my trending is not changing 🙁 . I'm beginning my evening session. My goal is another 50 then I'll go over the ones I missed. Keep studying gang, the clock is ticking.

Come on 74phoenix, Where are you? You studying? You ready to pass?

It begins with a 75

It begins with a 75

CH89
    Participant

@Tncincy – One thing that helped me improve my score for MCQs was read and re-write the Ninja notes on that topic that was giving me problems. Then I would go and do some MCQs for that specific section. Your hard work, dedication and persistence will pay off!

AUD - 84
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 76
    REG - 79
    What a journey! It took me 12 attempts, do not give up, keep going! Praise God!

Passed Exams: 8/25/2020

Licensed in Pa: 11/24/2020

74phoenix
    Participant

@CH89 that is what I intend to do too!! @tncincy do not get discouraged – this is also a mental game and we CAN DO IT! Today I have reviewed some key notes and trying for 150 MC. I have been doing flashcards and want to do those as well. Going to have my boyfriend start quizzing me when we are together. I am in this to win this. I am in control of my schedule and do not have to celebrate Easter ALL weekend – MUST study! God knows!!!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77

Graduated 05/2016.
    NY CPA Candidate.
    Public accounting.

74phoenix
    Participant

50 random NINJA MCQ:

Session Score: 52.00%

Total Time: 01:10:36

Number of Questions: 50

Average Time: 00:01:24

I have to get this score up!!!! Dedicated to doing this. Going back to property transactions and corporate tax notes.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77

Graduated 05/2016.
    NY CPA Candidate.
    Public accounting.

Tncincy
    Participant

@CH89 Thanks for the suggestions. That's what I need to do because I am killing my score on the property transactions and partnership. I think I'm going to read ans re-write notes before I jump into mcq's. 150 is my goal today.

It begins with a 75

It begins with a 75

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 694 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.