Stressed

• Creator
    Topic
    Carolyn
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am taking reg for the first time tomorrow. I am so stressed out. I have already taken BEC and received an 85% but did not feel this stressed the day before.

I have studied my butt off and put my heart and soul into this section. I have a trending 85% and have put 100+ hours into studying, but I feel seriously under prepared.

Did any of you feel that way? Did you cram all night or just go with what you know at this point? Advice?

So appreciated!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreA
    Participant

You did your best, now is time to take the exam. Take a rest today and if you have time tomorrow you can quickly review key moments before the exam, it helps me a lot to refresh important stuff. Good luck!

FAR - 73, 78 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 50 SIMs)
    AUD - 73, 81 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 40 SIMs)
    BEC - 71, 71, 74, 84 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 10 SIMs)
    REG - 84 (WileyCPAexcel 2,000 MCQs, 15 SIMs)

CA Ethics Exam - 94%

NEVER GIVE UP.

bigstakk
    Participant

I wouldn’t worry too much. You’re going to do just fine. REG is easier than BEC if you ask me since the answers are more straight forward. If you’re trending in the 85% range you’ll likely do better than that on the exam. I got a 67% on my mock REG exam and studied for a 2 days after getting that score and improved by 15%. Most people score between 5-15% better on the actual exam. Do some last minute review of the key topics then get good some sleep tonight. Sounds like you are more than prepared. Remember all you need is a 75%. Good luck!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82

Ethics Exam - 90%
    Licensed CPA in CA

Cpainthemaking
    Participant

I remember basis was heavily tested. Make sure you feel comfortable with that.

I know its hard but try to do so. Its important to show up to the exam well rested so that you are focused.

Eat a good breakfast and dont forget to pack a snack!

aaronmo
    Participant

Feel what you feel. Whatever you feel is fine. The key is not to let it affect you once you sit down in the chair and press start. You took one, you passed, you know the deal now.

Usually scores don't fluctuate that much…you end up +/- 6 from a mean. If you have a strong pass in one, you're likely going to strong pass the others.

I remember when I took my first – FAR – I felt sick. I was certain I failed…afterwards, and felt like I was struggling while taking it. They seemed to be targeting areas I didn't focus on. Worked out OK. The next test – audit – a gal I knew from prep class was in there. She was trembling, and left to throw up. She got a 91.

AUD - 96
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 89
    REG - 86
    Aaron and always remember, YMMV

I profit from your CPE frustration. You're welcome.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.