2017 Becker Access Textbook with Instructor Notes Remedy

• Creator
    Topic
    IMSgaels319
    Participant

I have seen several people ask about being able to access the textbook with all of the instructor notes as you were able to in the 2016 version of Becker. While this method is obviously not as convenient as just clicking on the textbook and having it all right there in the 2016 version, it still offers a very convenient method to see all of the notes made during the class.

So the easiest way to do this is to first turn off auto play. This will make it easier when you are trying to scroll from page to page. Second, in the bottom left hand corner (next to the play button)there is a 10 second rewind feature, as well as the time played / total time on that page. Next to the total time on that page there is a settings icon. Click on the settings icon, and switch the instructor notes from off to on. Unfortunately, you will have to do this for every page. Now, with the auto play off you will be able to scroll through the textbook and see all of the notes. Granted, they even take a second to pop up when you scroll to a new page, but this is a much easier alternative than having to fast forward to the end of pages video and pause it. Hope this helps anyone looking for that convenience they offered in the 2016 materials.

BEC - 81

AUD-89

REG- 76

FAR- 77

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    kendallram
    Participant

Bump this! I discovered this over the weekend as well. Thank you!

FAR- 78

AUD- 74, 74, 79

BEC- 84

REG- 81!!!

Starved_Wolf
    Participant

What about the outlines and have you guys noticed they took out the supplemental questions?

Holly
    Participant

I haven't seen outlines.

I did see you can highlight things in the skills practice and search the book, though. I though that was cool.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 86
    Becker & Ninja MCQ

BEC - 79
    REG - 85
    AUD - 5/27/16

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.