Who is also pregnant and studying for CPA?

• Creator
    Topic
    phuocan87

So my first attempt to conquer CPA was last year when I took BEC and failed by 1 point. Seriously I got 74. I was devastated and pissed at myself so I just kind of stopped and enjoyed life as a newlywed. I thought I’d give it up completely until this guy at work cracked all 3 parts so perfectly that made me feel ashamed of myself. I decided to retake BEC and I passed the second time around. It was like 2 month pregnant when I re-took it. Then I went on and studied for REG and took it in Nov and passed. Thanks Godness! Now that I am about 6 month along and Xmas is around the corner, I am debating whether or not I should try to take AUD in Feb 2016. I will be like more than 8 months by then. I want to enjoy my pregnancy but knowing FAR is the most difficult part and I will be busy when my baby is out, I think it’d be nice to put one more behind me if I do pass AUD.

I don’t think I did very good in school in my AUD class. I am better with math and calculation and I hate theory questions like AUD or BEC.

Please tell me what you think!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    northernlights
    Participant

I'm in my third trimester now. Studying while pregnant has been hard, I feel tired all the time and my brain feels fuzzy. But I'm retaking AUD about three weeks before my due date.

I'm all for enjoying pregnancy. But the way I look at it, I would rather spend time with Baby than study. So if I can get even AUD done, that is that much less time I will have to spend studying after Baby gets here.

FAR: 55, 52, 66
    REG: 84*
    AUD: 54, 70, 73, 72, 79!!!
    BEC: 75*

*expired

Tncincy
    Participant

Bless your heart. all you can do is plan accordingly. Study when you can, get it done if you can before you deliver. It will be an uncomfortable guessing game, but you can do….you've made it this far. Wishing you and your family a happy healthy delivery and holiday.

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

Krissy483

I'm due March 2nd. Taking my last exam on January 15th. I'm glad I'm doing this while pregnant. I feel like there are fewer distractions. This is my 3rd baby though, so there's nothing distracting about the pregnancy itself except the discomfort. You definitely don't want to be studying with a newborn. That is nearly impossible.

REG - 80 8/28/15
    BEC - 79 10/2/15
    AUD - 87 11/20/15
    FAR - 84 1/15/16

and I'm done!

Massachusetts Candidate

CPA2BE83

Do as much as you can while you are pregnant! Once the baby comes it will be near impossible to study productively for a solid 6 months due to sleep deprivation and you will be so attached to the baby. I took a year off after I had my first, I work full time and was finishing units to sit for the exam. Now my little one is 3 and we are trying for #2 so my goal is to get it all done before I deliver #2. Studying while pregnant is hard. Studying with an infant is EXTREMELY hard!

REG - the dreaded 74
    BEC - 1/9/16
    AUD - 2/29/16
    FAR - 5/30/16

Laura M.

This was me. I started exams and wanted to pass before baby #3. Well whoops and so I took FAR at 37 weeks pregnant and then took BEC at 2 months after baby and then passed the rest after. It was REALLY hard to study with a newborn. I would keep studying while pregnant.

FAR - 82
    AUD - 79 (lost credit), 75
    BEC - 76
    REG - 91

CPAexcel and Ninja Notes and Ninja MCQ

FutureCPA
    Participant

Test

AUD - 73,
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Giving up is not an option.

The question is not whether I will be a CPA or not, the question is when will I become a CPA.

I need to pass before busy season.

thunderlips
    Participant

i sat next to a male that passed all 4 while wife was prego. had one lady on the team passed 2 while prego and passed the other 2 before baby first birthday. it can be done! im not prego given i am a man i cant even pass one. wth!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.