Cancelled exam: keep studying or study for other section

• Creator
    Topic
    jyoung117
    Participant

I was scheduled to take REG on June 4th but on Friday it got cancelled (for the 2nd time); as far as I can tell, I didn’t see an open seat within 90 miles of me through August.

I am scheduled to take FAR on July 30th, should I just change gears and study FAR? Or try to find an exam that’s 2 hours away which may end up eating into my FAR study time depending on availability?

I took my first exam in AUG 2013, so glad they have access until you pass material updates

AUD - 56, 59, 65, 74, 62, 69, 70, 74, 70, 74, 81
    BEC - 74, 73, 75
    REG - 74, 74
    FAR - TBD

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AGI
    Participant

Depends how urgent and ready you are in FAR. I would recommend keep up with REG and at least do one test per day while studying FAR, or whatever portion that makes you feel you can still be fresh with REG

Chances are new seats might pop out here and there from time to time, as economy opens up. Keep checking and you might find a seat. If you do, just don't expect it will give you prep time. Like maybe 48 hrs. So just keep refreshing yourself.

If you don't think you will find a seat before July 30 for REG, do you really think they won't cancelled your FAR also?

NY - CPA

New York - NYC
    Passed CPA Exam (11/2014)
    In search for a position in NYC that will fulfills the license requirement.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.