Credit Extension Disappeared

• Creator
    Topic
    bmj2s
    Participant

Hey all,

I know it was mentioned in a topic yesterday, but someone said that they’re credit extension from NASBA disappeared and it now says “Lost Credit”. Of course I had to check mine, and the exam that expired on 6/30/2020 now says “Lost Credit” also. I’ve emailed NASBA but I’m not sure when or if I’ll hear back from them.

Does anyone possibly know if this was just a glitch? It took about a month to apply the extension, and now a month later it is gone. lol. My FAR exam was pushed outside the 18 month window (like many other people) when COVID shut down centers.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    CPAHOPE
    Participant

Mine still shows credit. NASBA should respond to your inquiry soon, its probably a glitch.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 80
    REG - 77
    FAR 80

REG 79*,77

AUD 78!!Final

BEC 76

"Theres no limit unless you allow it"

*expired

bmj2s
    Participant

That's eerie almost, where yours still shows credit but mine does not anymore. You'd think it might glitch everyone out instead of a few.

I've not heard back from NASBA but I've also emailed my state board just in case. >_<

AUD - 77
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    AICPA Ethic Exam = 91%
    SerenityNow
    Participant

I have the same situation going on. I am sure it is just an administrative issue and will get cleared up soon.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.