Failed FAR with 72 Again

• Creator
    Topic
    Christine
    Participant

I failed FAR again and got a 72 again. What recommendations do you have for restudying and getting those last 3 points?

Christine
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Elaine
    Participant

Have you looked at your score report? Is there a section that you’ve been consistently weaker on? I would concentrate on those topics first but definitely review ALL the topics again- you never know what might show up. I used Roger at first and failed and started using ninja for my retake. I used a combination of both for my retake. I was weak on SIMS so I made sure to redo all the ones in Roger and ninja and wrote down all the MCQ I got wrong and why the correct answer was correct/important key ideas on getting it right. I think this was key since I thought I would remember everything the first time around but I obviously didn’t.

Good luck, you’ve got this!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 82
    REG - 89
    I didn’t come this far to only come this far
    Christine
    Participant

Thanks! I never really study sims, but maybe thats a place i should focus on and look into getting Ninja. I do have the Gleim test bank, but I feel like i've seen the questions so many times it might be time for a different test bank.

Christine
    ezakipocky
    Participant

You better be clear it is actually more than 3 points. Even you got 74, it doesnt necessarily mean you can get 75 if got one or two more MCQ right.

FAR 85
    REG 87
    AUD 89
    BEC 89

AUD 7/3
    BCE 81
    REG 7/15
    FAR 8/18

jeff
    Keymaster

As others have said, you're not 3 points away any more … start over from scratch or you could very well score lower (it happens a lot):

You Failed the CPA Exam (Now What!?)

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.