Has anyone confirmed the Q2 score release timeline?

• Creator
    Topic
    ally
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I am going crazy trying to find out whether or not the Q2 score release timeline was officially delayed, and if so, by how many days. I took FAR (my last exam…hopefully) on May 17, and I’ve now found four different dates for that score release.

The dates for tests taken May 16-31 onwards have been anywhere from June 8 (no delay) to June 23 (Two week delay, ie the rage-inducing timeline). I remember an email about a delay a couple months back, but the AICPA website doesn’t reference one.

If they ended up remaining on schedule and I missed an email somewhere, that’d be great! I just need a second confirmation to keep me from going crazy, because June 23 is TOO “FAR” AWAY (har har).

Thanks!

AUD - 84!!!!! (fifth time's the charm!)
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 74 (retake 5/17/20)
    REG - 89

❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    taxmachine
    Participant

I took far on 5/14 so I'm curious to find out whether I passed. That said, I too have seen multiple release dates, primarily due to the COVID-19 situation. The AICPA webpage still lists May 27th and June 9th as the release dates for those that took the exam on May 15 or earlier or on May 31st or earlier. Usually, NASBA announces the release a day earlier than the official dates. Other websites have mentioned a minimum 2 week delay but I have yet to hear anything from the AICPA or NASBA about this. That said, I would still plan on the release dates as being those on the AICPA site. It would suck if at the last second, candidates got notice of the delay but we will still have to wait and see.

REG- 93 (2/24/2020) Gleim

FAR- 93 (5/14/2020) Gleim

AUD- 93 (7/15/2020) Gleim

BEC- 94 (9/14/2020) Gleim

BEC- TBD

ally
    Participant

That is my hope – that the delay they mentioned back in March was just a contingency plan in case the closures were longer than anticipated. Since the AICPA still lists the original release dates and NASBA doesn’t mention anything either, I’m going to roll with those until I’m told otherwise.

If you do actually get a score tomorrow, would you mind giving an update on what you find out?

And best of luck!!!

BEC - 86
    REG - 89

❤️❤️❤️

ally
    Participant

(And by tomorrow I mean Wednesday 5/27…time is a flat circle these days)

BEC - 86
    REG - 89

❤️❤️❤️

taxmachine
    Participant

Thank you! Perhaps I will find out tomorrow since the scores are sometimes released the night before the official release date. I will provide an update either Wednesday or Thursday morning. Hopefully you passed your retake!

REG- 93 (2/24/2020) Gleim

FAR- 93 (5/14/2020) Gleim

AUD- 93 (7/15/2020) Gleim

BEC- 94 (9/14/2020) Gleim

BEC- TBD

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.