Having a section expired

• Creator
    Topic
    SoTiredDammit
    Participant

For those who had a rough journey with this process, how did you cope with a section expiring? I feel like it’s so frustrating.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Participant

I definitely know how frustrating it is and how much it hurts to lose a section. Due to procrastination and life in general, I lost BEC. And I'm truly paying for it now as I have to sit for it under the new standards next Friday. It may be in my head, but the material seems more difficult. Nonetheless, I'm reminded that I can in fact pass it and that time really does pass a lot faster than we think. For this very reason, I'm sitting for a section or two every quarter going forward. I refuse to lose another section due to life or laziness.

Do NOT quit! There's more in you and if you quit you'll never see it. Show you that you can do it.

AUD Passed  78
    BEC Passed  79
    FAR Passed  77
    REG Passed 76

I'm tired of operating in fear and mediocrity. It's time to try. It's time to do. It's time to go.

CPA Hunter
    Participant

@BORN TO WIN

Quick question for you. what do you mean by new standards. I am taking BEC next month and using Roger. I did not see changes that Roger made to the materials in 2019.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 78
    REG - 79
    Just give me a 75 and let me become a CPA
    Anonymous
    Participant

^^I took BEC back in 2016 before they “revamped” it, so I'm referring to the format and current testable material.

Do NOT quit! There's more in you and if you quit you'll never see it. Show you that you can do it.

AUD Passed  78
    BEC Passed  79
    FAR Passed  77
    REG Passed 76

I'm tired of operating in fear and mediocrity. It's time to try. It's time to do. It's time to go.

CPA Hunter
    Participant

oh ok, it makes sense.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 78
    REG - 79
    Just give me a 75 and let me become a CPA
    Gatorgirl1231
    Participant

I completely feel you pain, you just have to get back on the horse and do it.

The first time around I passed 3 of 4 sections and ran out of time to study for FAR. I ended up loosing all 3 sections.

The second time around I passed 2 of 4 and thanks to my friend BEC I lost both of those as well.

Starting for my third and final attempt now.

Florida Candidate

AUD: 77
    REG: 86
    FAR: TBD
    BEC: 79 (Expired)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.