If you Failed – You're Normal

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Tncincy
    Participant

Well I failed again. I feel so helpless, even stupid maybe after reading others have passed and are done. But I know, I have to study and study everything. I guess I better pay for REG again before I spend the money making myself feel better. It's good to know I'm normal, at least that's what Jeff said, so I'll trust him. In my mind I was going to pass this one and the rest was going to be a cake walk. I want to take my business to the next level, not just tax and bookkeeping but contend for a higher clientele. I really want to get out of the Franchise Tax mode where my business is just like the others. But anyway, I know if I don't study, I won't pass. Yes, I'm venting, I really don't want to tell my friends and family I failed again. So since I am normal, tell me what to do. Please?

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

Asja
    Participant

I'm not telling anyone other than my husband about the exam, and I'll tell everyone once I pass…Only occasions that I'd have to leave the house this year are: dinner with MIL once a month, Father's day, three birthday parties, thanksgiving, and christmas… I take the kids to the playground almost every morning for a few hours, and then I just sit and study for 30 min at a time and then handle the kids, make dinner, minor chores…anyways..I'm rammbling too.

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” ― Leo Tolstoy (War and Peace)
    Skynet
    Participant

Thanks to Jeff's Ninja Review there is a 708% pass rate.

AUD - 90
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 84
    REG - 87
    World Domination Plan

Phase I : Pass CPA Exams - Complete
    Phase II : Megan Fox - In Progress
    Phase III : Megan Fox & Scarlett Johansson Lingerie Pillow Fight
    Phase IV : Form the new Charlie's Angels with Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, & Gal Gadot
    Phase V : TBD

BEC : 78
    REG : 87
    FAR : 84
    AUD : 90

World Domination Plan

Phase I : Pass CPA Exams - Complete
    Phase II : Megan Fox - Initiated
    Phase III : Bring back 8-Tracks
    Phase IV : Megan Fox & Scarlett Johansson Lingerie Pillow Fight
    Phase V : TBA

Asja
    Participant

Yes, except, momentarily is an adverb (from the blog post..:)
    But I'll be signing up for Ninja soon anyways!

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” ― Leo Tolstoy (War and Peace)
    RaulB
    Participant

@Tncincy- Please know that everyone from the forum and whoever knows what you are passing through are with you in this tough journey. Do not even think of giving up. Remember the saying that “Who perseveres, reaches the mountain.” You have to be mentally strong and know that you will eventually get this done. I wished that the result was different, but do know that this is only part of the battle and you have a lot to be proud of. You will conquer this war and get this done. What's important is to believe in yourself and keep grinding at this thing. The most important thing for you is to start fresh and stay in the moment, determined, and just get back to work. Let the cards play out and there will be one time where you will be celebrating because you were able to persevere and dig deep to find out a way to conquer this process.

RB
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.