Is the CA Board of Accounting issuing licenses now?

• Creator
    Topic
    CPAJuice
    Participant

I submitted everything required for my license application last month. They cashed my $250 check 2 weeks ago. Has about been issued a license since covid started? Obviously I expect the process will take longer than normal. Im just wondering what time frame anyone has gotten their license in, in the current situation with covid.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 83
    REG - 89
    Milksteak
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Toki
    Participant

I applied at the end of January. Had some issues because they wanted me to appear in front of a qualification committee in April. Due to COVID I changed my initial application from attest to general at the end of March, so I won't have to do this committee thing. After many emails and one complaint to the DCA for their lack of responsiveness, I received an email last week that my application was approved. Now let's see how long it will take them to actually issue the license.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    FAR- 81 (SEP 19)
    AUD- 87 (JUN 19)
    REG- 79 (MAR 19)
    BEC- 80 (FEB 19)
    Done!!!
    DustPilot
    Participant

I'm in the exact same situation as you CPAJuice. Check cashed about 3 weeks ago, and that's it. No e-mail, letter, nothing. The longer processing time is understandable, but they could at least communicate more.

AUD - 84
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 84
    REG - 82
    Done!
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.