Studying for two exams at once

• Creator
    Topic
    Hammbone927
    Participant

Hi everyone, first post here. Glad to be here. I have passed REG and just took FAR and I feel pretty good about it. Unfortunately, my credits for BEC and AUD have expired and looking at the seat availability on prometric it appears there really isn’t any availability until August. Wanting to make the most of this time and hopefully finishing the exams as quickly as possible I am toying with the idea of taking AUD and BEC close together. I passed both of them on my first attempt and I feel pretty confident that I can do it. I was wondering if anyone had done this and how it went for them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    animalwithin
    Participant

I think if there are any two sections that can be studied for concurrently, it would be BEC and AUD, purely because of the way they can be studied for and that they're both mostly conceptual. I had success with both sections just by diving straight into MCQ's and supplementing with videos. No notes, books, etc.

With REG and FAR I feel you can't do that. You need to develop some sort of fundamental understanding of the concepts before doing questions.

jeff
    Keymaster

Agree with Animal … BEC and AUD

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.