1 1/4 Months After Score Release Date, Still No Score?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lara.
  • Creator
    Topic
    admrlwlvrnlitblt
    Participant

Hey everyone, I took my test on February 22nd, and I still have not received my score. I live in California, so my scores are not posted online (I believe). Is there any way to contact NASBA or Prometric to get my scores?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Lara
    Participant

Dude, check your CBA account. California post score online via your CBA account.

Score Release

NASBA releases scores following the first month of the testing window, with subsequent score releases every two weeks for the remainder of the window. The CBA processes and releases scores for individual sections in the order they are received from NASBA. You may not receive your section score(s) in the same order as you took them. Scores will only be released online in your Client Account; the CBA does not release scores via telephone, email, or fax.

The CBA updates Client Accounts once each day. You may view your scores online by clicking on the ‘Status’ tab. If you do not see your score after scores are released, please ensure you have selected ‘yes’ to question 8, under the ‘Additional Information’ tab in your Client Account.”

I will survive!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 97
    REG - 82

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.