10 days left to BEC-how do I not lose momentum???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel like I might have left myself too much time to study (famous last words). These next two weeks until the test (1/21) I just want to make sure I don’t forget anything. My plan is to do progress tests alternating between Becker and Ninja for all topics, and over the weekend going over the ones I am weaker in…Any other pointers? I have half halfheartedly practiced my WC, but have read every single one available in Becker…I am pretty good with the formulas, variances, NPV. Just need to tighten up on econ (it varies-definitely have to keep reviewing it).
    Any and all pointers are appreciated!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Focus on your weaker areas but also try to mix in MCQs for all of the other areas daily, so all of material stays “fresh.” Also, write down all of the ratios and formulas, know them by heart and practice doing some of the writing communications. The WC is very important and don't rely of just ‘winging it.'

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have done one WC with AICPA sample test and one more with Becker. How many WC should I do for practice? I am usually a decent writer, my only concern is that I won't think of anything to write on the “fly”….

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.