10 days until Audit Exam, what should i focus on?

• Creator
    Topic
    Madhav
    Participant

I have 10 remaining days for my Audit exam. where should i focus on practicing. I am planning on doing sims more.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 76
    REG - 77
    FINISHED.    "If I can do it, so can you".- ME.

LEO MESSI:GOAT

Ethics: WA: 93, AICPA: 93

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    shawn in VA
    Participant

There is a thread that was started on 10/1/17 about a candidate who took the exam for Q4
    (1st day of Q4) She/he had some interesting things to say…you should read it. I took audit in Q3 and fail with a 74. I am retaking in a couple weeks. I am just doing MCQs, and will start doing a couple SIMS daily and re write ninja notes and listen to audio.

AUD - 84
    BEC - 81
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 75
    AUD - 84

BEC-  81

REG-75

FAR- TBD

Madhav
    Participant

I searched for that thread but could not find. Is it possible you can attach link here? Thank You.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 76
    REG - 77
    FINISHED.    "If I can do it, so can you".- ME.

LEO MESSI:GOAT

Ethics: WA: 93, AICPA: 93

Try these links:

Hey Becker Users: Becker Final Review Audit OR Ninja MCQ Audit

Help with understanding Internal Controls

AUD exam tomorrow advice

Based on my last 2016 Q4 AUD, 2017 Q1 and 2017 Q3, they haven't changed much as you noticed with you previous exams. I used to jog my memories with the above lists.

Good luck.

AUD - 49
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 55
    Passed: AUD (75%'08/77%'17), REG (76%'09) & BLaw(77%'99); highest on FAR (63%'11/'15) & BEC (63%'11). Credit Hours: USA(PH)-BCom'85(4yr-grandfathered); UBC-(DAP'02/'19); DC-(BBA-Acctg.'22-4th yr)=over 150 hrs credits
    maj1028
    Participant

I would recommend going through all flashcards or slides (whatever you have) to have a general review of everything. Make extra time for week areas and non-stop mcqs. Also make sure to do AICPA practice exam. Good luck!

AUD - 94
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 81
    REG - 87
    @maj1028

"In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete.  All is well in my world." - Louise L. Hay

tygolfer
    Participant

I think a big thing to focus on is the wording of the opinion paragraphs, as well as when to give a qualified, adverse, or disclaimer of opinion. Also understand wording of compilations, reviews, etc. When I studied for AUD I tried to think big picture as much as possible.

Also, If you haven't studied for FAR, I would review some journal entries.

Good luck!

AUD - 92
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 77
    REG - 89
    MDS CPA Review and Ninja MCQ for final review 2 weeks prior to each exam

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.