12/19 Score Release - Page 10

• Creator
    Topic
    vkarthi5
    Participant

Hope all is well

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 295 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    3Countries
    Participant

AUD is a weird one this year. According to the AICPA, it's the only section that had a substantial drop in pass rates from Q2 to Q3 this year, at -3.17%. All other sections trend upwards in pass rates or remain roughly stagnant (REG decreased by 0.25% from Q2 to Q3).

Maybe it's the fact that AUD is so conceptual compared to the rest of the exams? I don't know. I could speculate forever about why. What I do know is that those of you that had the misfortune of failing shouldn't lose hope; AUD is absolutely beatable. When I failed AUD earlier this year, I spent a few weeks drilling my weakest AUD subunits and I passed on the retake. My advice would be to perhaps schedule a retake as soon as possible and study your weak areas heavily between now and then, or shift gears and do another section then come back to AUD when your mind has cleared. That's my three cents.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 85
    REG - 80
    SDG
    lillian
    Participant

I am in the same boat, scored in the 80's for Wiley mocks for AUD, but felt absolutely manhandled by the actual exam. Having this much hope seriously does make it worse!!!

Holly
    Participant

@HaydnFan Thanks for the advice. It means a lot to those of us who are struggling to pass. I'll probably continue to study AUD during next couple weeks when I have some time off from work and plan to re-take in early January.

Has anyone used the supplemental MCQs from Becker? Is it worth buying?

REG - PASSED (5/31/20)

BEC - PASSED (8/31/20)

AUD - PASSED (8/31/21)

FAR - NINJA IN TRAINING

Puppykoala
    Participant

@HaydnFan, dude you making me nervous about that AUD passing rate drop.

Shoot for the stars!

FAR 88 04/19

REG 95 07/19

BEC 91 11/19

AUD 88 12/19

VACPA
    Participant

@Holly I used the supplemental MCQ's from Becker and they helped me! It's more to practice and helps once you've gotten to the point where questions can become repetitive and easier to memorize rather than learn. Plus the new Becker update has broken down the questions per module rather than chapter so you can practice supplemental questions for a specific module you may want to work on more. Keep going, you CAN and WILL do this!!

AUD - 84
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 89
    REG - 88

Rob
    Participant

Eyeball trick up in utah. Says I passed BEC!!!!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 98
    FAR - 96
    REG - 94
    I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
    3Countries
    Participant

@Ppt4895 I just caught up to you, I'm now on copy 60 lol

AUD - 83
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 85
    REG - 80
    SDG
    Mark
    Participant

I am out of the loop. What is a copy? How do you check how many copies you have? If it has anything to do with hitting the refresh button I think I am over 60 LOL.

Mouse
    Participant

@Rob. Congrats. I am in UT too but no eyeball trick for me as I only took one exam in this window. As you knew the result through eyeball trick, this means I probably will get my score soon. I am desperately nervous about the outcome. Have been praying so hard for the best. Once again. Congrats. Hope same good luck will fall upon me as well.

P:
    Amber
    Participant

Eyeball still not working in Indiana.

3Countries
    Participant

@Mark when you click on the eyeball in the NASBA advisory score center, it should download a new version of the same PDF that you have opened several times before. It denotes the new version with a number enclosed within brackets next to the PDF's name.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 85
    REG - 80
    SDG

Which will show released scores first, the candidate portal that shows your NTS or the dashboard that shows old scores? Louisiana

frobin2
    Participant

You would see Credit or No Credit if the score came in so far, you're good

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 85
    REG - 85 PASSED

AUD - Waiting for Results

FAR - Studying for now

BEC - Last exam

REG - 78* (credit expires 3/31/14)
    AUD - 85
    BEC - 74, 72, 75
    FAR - 58

frobin2
    Participant

This is true that its beatable. Besides the wording of reports that change every so often, all of the concepts generally stay the same.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 85
    REG - 85 PASSED

AUD - Waiting for Results

FAR - Studying for now

BEC - Last exam

REG - 78* (credit expires 3/31/14)
    AUD - 85
    BEC - 74, 72, 75
    FAR - 58

3Countries
    Participant

Eyeball trick is working for me – it says I passed BEC!!

AUD - 83
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 85
    REG - 80
    SDG
Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 295 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.