2 exams left, best strategy?

• Creator
    Topic
    Justin
    Participant

Just found out that I passed AUD. I passed BEC last March, so that score is expiring this September. That means I get two chances at both FAR and REG before I lose BEC. Would I be better off trying to take both this quarter and then leaving Q3 as a last shot chance if I fail one, or should I give myself more time and maybe take just FAR Q2 and then REG Q3 and lose my safety net? Basically is it better to have 2 chances at an exam with less studying, or 1 shot but with more time?

AUD - 76 (expired) 12/10

BEC - 84

FAR - 71 (Feb 2020)

REG - 82

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Take FAR in Q2, and take REG at the beginning of Q3..Or take both in Q2 (on in the beginning, one at the end, provided you have at least 10 weeks for FAR and at least 8 for REG)….

Anonymous
    Inactive

It depends on what type of student you are, how your study habits are and how familiar you are with the content of the sections. If you have all the time to study for both then yes I would take both in Q2. Me personally I prefer to take one per quarter because of my work/family schedule. However if I had more free time I would definitely try to tackle both in Q2 to give myself a shot at not losing BEC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally I would give myself 2 shots at each of them. Also, with the delayed score release for the remainder of the year, I'd ask for credit extension.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.