2 weeks before FAR…how to utilize last 2 weeks to study?

• Creator
    Topic
    SuperAccountingGod
    Participant

So now that I’m 2 weeks in before my exam, I’m technically at the “Just rewrite it” stage. So far I’ve attempted 539 MCQ from NINJA in the last week. Idk if I should continue doing more MCQ for this week since the software says I am now in the “adaptive phase” or just start rewriting my notes. What would you do if you were 2 weeks in before FAR? I’m studying for my retake FYI.

AUD - NINJA in training

BEC - NINJA IN TRAINING

FAR - 74

REG - NINJA IN TRAINING

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Recked
    Participant

I would do non-stop MCQs. I firmly believe the power to pass is in the number of MCQs you do.

Memento Mori - Kingston NY CPA & EA (SUNY Albany 2002)

FAR-93 11/9/17 (10wks, 250 hrs, Roger 1800+ MCQs, Gleim TB 600+MCQs, SIMs)
    AUD-88 12/7/17 (3 wks, 85 hrs, Roger 1000 MCQs no SIMs hail mary)
    REG-96 1/18/18 (6 wks, 110 hrs, 1400 MCQs, no SIMs)
    BEC-91 2/16/18 (4wks, 90 hrs, 1240 MCQs)

SuperAccountingGod
    Participant

How would you incorporate reviewing your weak areas on top of the nonstop MCQ?

AUD - NINJA in training

BEC - NINJA IN TRAINING

FAR - 74

REG - NINJA IN TRAINING

mcpotter95
    Participant

To work on your weak areas – if you do MCQs outside of the adaptive learning, you can choose MCQs that were either missed the last time you saw them or questions that you have consistently had problems with. I'd highly recommend switching between those, and the option to select brand new questions. Best of luck to you!

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 84
    REG - 90
    A little progress each day adds up to BIG results...
    KJ
    Participant

I saved my stats on excel when I reached adaptive stage and reset MCQ's 2 weeks before my exam to gauge my weak areas. I used separate notebook to write why I got the questions wrong and if I didn't understand just read the topic again. You don't have to do that because you can just re-do questions you missed last time or attempt new questions.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - Albert Einstein

FAR - August 2016
    AUD - September 2016
    REG - October 2016
    BEC - November 2016

Remember: "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.