2 Weeks for FAR MCQ Practice!

• Creator
    Topic
    QueenCPA
    Participant

Hi All,

My FAR exam is in about two weeks and i have recently completed all lectures using Becker but haven’t done MCQ’s yet.

I plan to use the 2 weeks for MCQ’s; day and night and I am studying full time. I have Becker MCQ’s, Ninja MCQ’s and CPA Mastery MCQ’S but my fear is the time constraint.

What advice do you have on how to effectively utilize the 2 weeks.

"And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful .Yes, make our efforts successful"

Amen 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    tygolfer
    Participant

One piece of advice I would give, as far as NINJA MCQ goes, is to do smaller sections like 20-30 questions. When I first started I wanted to get through as many as I could as quick as I could, so I would try to do 100 at a time. Doing smaller sections helped me feel like I was gaining progress instead of focusing on how many questions I have left to do.

Good Luck!

AUD - 92
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 77
    REG - 89
    MDS CPA Review and Ninja MCQ for final review 2 weeks prior to each exam

maverick87
    Participant

@tygolfer How did you do FAR questions so quickly? I feel like these MCQ take me a long time to do. I am still learning though. I heard that the actual CPA exam has questions that are less wordy and shorter. I am suing Roger Review. May supplement with other questions for review if I have time.

Licensed CPA January 2018
    BBHYX
    Participant

Do becker first, then hit ninja with any time you have left!

Becker for all

AUD - 87 (Q2 2017)
    FAR - 97 (Q3 2017)
    REG - 95 (Q3 2017)
    BEC - 98 (Q3 2017)

QueenCPA
    Participant

@tygolfer
    Thank you for the advice.

@maverick87

How is it going for you?

Our exams are around the same time. Goodluck.

"And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful .Yes, make our efforts successful"

Amen 🙂

QueenCPA
    Participant

@xyz107 Thank you.

Amen 🙂

Accountingbeans
    Participant

I'm in a similar situation, will have close to 2 weeks to do (mostly) MCQ review. I've already asked elsewhere on the forum and have gotten pretty mixed responses. I'm basically debating between doing Becker progress tests vs buying NINJA MCQ. Probably will end up just doing progress tests, although I wish I could get answers right away!

BEC- 81

AUD- 82

REG- 75

FAR- 81

BEC- August 31

QueenCPA
    Participant

More advice will be appreciated 🙂

Amen 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.