2 Weeks Out until BEC – Advice needed

• Creator
    Topic
    Brian
    Participant

Hello everyone,

As the title states, I’m two weeks out from taking BEC (this will be my first exam) and I am looking for any advice that anyone can provide that will help my decide where to focus my time.

I purchased the NINJA MCQ questions about two weeks ago after finishing most of the Becker homework questions and lectures, and initially wanted to make it through all of the NINJA questions but between school and studying for this exam I’m feeling pretty burnt out after getting through about half of the MCQs. So far I have been taking detailed notes on questions that I have gotten wrong, as well as any terms that I do not understand (even if I got the correct answer question).

My question is, do you all think it is worth it to get through as many questions as possible and only take notes on the questions that I have gotten wrong or to continue my current strategy at the risk of not making it through all of the NINJA questions. Any advice provided will be greatly appreciated so thanks in advanced!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    sonja90
    Participant

My two cents, make sure that you know how to solve every question with confidence from AICPA released questions and you will be good. For written part make sure you have into, body and conclusion and repeat what question states and that will do it. For calculation problems, just practice and practice, make sure you dont memorize but actually understand. Best of luck to you! You got it!!!

sonja90
    Brian
    Participant

Thank you! Many of the success stories I have been reading seem to talk about similar strategies so I will have to keep that in mind!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.