20 Days Out – BEC Suggestion

• Creator
    Topic
    Tyler23
    Participant

Sitting for BEC for the first time. Finished the Roger Lectures while taking notes/following along with the text for about 1 1/2 weeks. Started doing NINJA MCQs & I’m getting demolished (which I expected).

My question is, seeing that I have around 3 weeks before my test date..how should I approach the NINJA MCQs? Taking it section by section and identifying weak areas and working on them while going back to my notes and building my knowledge? Doing random sets of 20-30?

I’ve sat for FAR 3 times and I did random sets until the last 2 weeks or so and then I did focused questions. However, I think BEC demands a different method to tackle MCQs…not sure, thoughts?

AUD - 75
    BEC - 71
    FAR - 84
    REG - 76
    FAR- 68, 72, 84
    AUD- 65, 75
    BEC- 71, 77
    REG- 76
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don't know how Roger works but I assume it also has homework questions. I feel like you should be doing the homework that relates to the lectures before you move on. I don't really think watching all the lectures from start to finish really works. But yea I would go section by section and just keep doing questions I suppose.

And I really think you need to change your study methods if you have been struggling to get a pass. I would also recommend that after you take(and hopefully pass) BEC that you stick to one test and not jump around.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would do Ninja section by section and get as many questions done as you can. Then you can do different cuts depending on where you are. I concur with another poster about MCQ and homework from your main study course as well. I have been doing both Becker and Ninja. Test is on Sat-wish me luck!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.