Q1 CPA Exam Score Release (NASBA States) - Page 9

Viewing 15 replies - 121 through 135 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Spartans92
    Participant

Thanks Future and congrats on knocking out FAR!! 96, holy smokes. Going for the Elijah Watt Sells?? Good luck with the rest. I think I will stay up and check.. if I can pass Audit that would be the best one down if failed then I guess I can cry myself to sleep LOL. But really, that can serve as a motivator to remind myself if I don't study harder I will have to retake more sections and more money is being wasted had I pass the first try.

BEC - 76
    REG- 67, 85
    AUD-63, 74, 80!!
    FAR-65, 62, 57, 79

3 down 1 more to go. BEC is on the Line 🙁

BEC- PASS

jonnybgood2321
    Participant

I'm waiting on audit too Spartans… how do you think you did?

AUD-PASS
    BEC-
    FAR-
    REG-

Spartans92
    Participant

@Jonny, I am not totally sure but don't think I did well. I pretty much bombed the SIMS, having no idea what each one asked for and gave it my best educated guess. For my MCQ I had very short sentences question and others on here have said MCQ are adaptive.. the difficulty will increase if you perform well. The fact that I kept getting easy questions (2-3 sentences) i thought I may have bombed the whole exam. Just keeping my hopes up until tomorrow. If I were to guess I will say nothing over 60 lol. Good luck to you! Was Audit your first exam?

BEC - 76
    REG- 67, 85
    AUD-63, 74, 80!!
    FAR-65, 62, 57, 79

BEC- PASS

jonnybgood2321
    Participant

I got short questions for my exam too, but I think difficulty is related to how similar the answers are to each other rather than how wordy it is. So instead of having 2 answers that are clearly wrong, you have 4 options that are very similar with just one word variation. I could be wrong though. I feel like I crushed the MCQ. But I absolutely bombed the Sims, I don't think I got full credit on a single one lol.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-
    FAR-
    REG-

Spartans92
    Participant

If that is the case I think i may not have done as bad. I do think my answers for the options were very similar as you said. I hope that is true and may give me enough points to pass. I have been praying every day hoping to pass AUD so I can focus on FAR. A Pass will definitely boost the confidence level and motivation to study. How were your SIMS? I could not even find my research question word for word like Becker's SIMS. But I think I got the right sections down so I hope to get a point or 2 on that.. think Roger said we do get points on those even if we did not fully get the paragraphs.

BEC - 76
    REG- 67, 85
    AUD-63, 74, 80!!
    FAR-65, 62, 57, 79

BEC- PASS

jonnybgood2321
    Participant

I hear ya, I'm trying to study for BEC but can't focus at all with the score release so soon. Once I finished the MCQ I had to contain my excitement because I knew I killed them, then once I hit the SIMs I scanned through them and my heart just dropped. Nothing could have prepared me for them as I haven't started studying FAR yet. I also feel like I got the right section but def not the right paragraph for the research. If I don't pass it will because of the SIMs.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-
    FAR-
    REG-

jonnybgood2321
    Participant

@Spartans When did you take your test?

AUD-PASS
    BEC-
    FAR-
    REG-

Spartans92
    Participant

Wow I feel totally the same way for the SIMS too. Hope I can say i nailed the MCQ too but not really confident. Yea, if I fail it would be because of the SIMS I feel like. I do think taking FAR first may have been better, 4/7 of my SIMS were financial stuff which sucked because I am terrible with financial accounting. Best Wishes!

took the exam feb 8. You?

BEC - 76
    REG- 67, 85
    AUD-63, 74, 80!!
    FAR-65, 62, 57, 79

BEC- PASS

jonnybgood2321
    Participant

1/26 .. Good luck!

AUD-PASS
    BEC-
    FAR-
    REG-

Spartans92
    Participant

Thanks, you too! I am sure the wait has been awful I cannot imagine what I would do had I taken that early, which was originally my scheduled date had to push back because wasn't ready.. the rescheduled fees sucked!

BEC - 76
    REG- 67, 85
    AUD-63, 74, 80!!
    FAR-65, 62, 57, 79

BEC- PASS

jonnybgood2321
    Participant

ya the wait has been a nightmare. I had to schedule the date for BEC just to force myself to study for the next section. I honestly think I'm going to have to take audit again because of the SIMs too, so bummed out. We'll see though.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-
    FAR-
    REG-

jbeames
    Participant

Is the countdown clock glitching for anybody else? It pops up all jumbled and then disappears and I'm left with a white screen…

AUD - 78! - 2/1/2016
    BEC - 78! - 5/9/16
    FAR - 7/11/16
    REG - 8/29/16

@jbeames

Can't even load the main page to see the clock.

Happy score release day, everyone!

FAR - 94
    BEC - 95
    REG - 92
    AUD - 97

Passing the exam means never having to hear Tim Gearty say "again" again

jam6478
    Participant

@jbeames – that will happen until nasba puts up the clock got for each score release. You'll find the countdown clock when you click “get your scores” (the page that usually asks you to type in your birthday and test ID). I don't think the clock is up yet, though.

FAR - 77
    REG - 83
    AUD - 87
    BEC - 83

jbeames
    Participant

Thanks jam! Clearly, this is my first time waiting for a score… 🙂

AUD - 78! - 2/1/2016
    BEC - 78! - 5/9/16
    FAR - 7/11/16
    REG - 8/29/16

Viewing 15 replies - 121 through 135 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.