59 In BECKER BEC FINAL

• Creator
    Topic
    MMora
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I am really scared since I have my BEC CPA exam this Saturday January 21, 2017 and I did today my final for for BEC through Becker and got 59. Could you please give me any advice, I really want to pass this exam.

Thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Exam 2 or exam 1? I personally scored in 50s for the second exam and passed. I did score in 70s for exam 1 though

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did in the 60s on two testlets and 80s in the first one for 1st exam…I would just go through the exam and see what might have given you trouble…How are you doing on progress tests?

acardone51
    Participant

The second Final Exam for Becker's BEC is brutal. I don't remember exactly what I got but it was way lower than how I was doing on everything else. Literally don't worry about it. I did the same thing – I came on here and read how other people did…it seems to be agreed by most people. Don't get stressed by that one. Good luck!

AUD - 93
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 90
    REG - 91
    Done!!!!!
    justicebeaver
    Participant

I scored around 60 for the first practice and around 50 for second practice 2 days before my exam- landed with 80 on the actual. Don't give up!! Keep practicing areas you are weak in – you can do it!

MMora
    Participant

Thank you very much, that was my first practice exam. I have not done the progress exam, but I have done the home works at least twice for each chapter.

Kodiak
    Participant

I had the same experience. I was trending on Ninja around 78%-86%, average around low to mid 70s. In Becker I was mostly in the 70s and 80s. Final exam 1 was 71% avg and around a 65% avg on the 2nd (demoralizing!) but I tried to cram that final exam 2 in the morning before I was leaving and I was rushing through to finish in 2 hours. It wasn't pretty and made to missing quite a few to not reading the question thoroughly. I had like a 58% on testlet one and 75% on testlet 3 – just too stressed out. Good thing though since I missed too many to not reading it well it did make me more cautious when I got to the actual exam. The night before I'd set up a progress test with 100 questions and had an 86% on those. So really my scores were all over the place – just depended if I was tired, rushed or didn't give a dang because I was sick of dealing with it. :/

AUD - 85
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 83
    REG - 84
    Coffee is my favorite coworker.
    QueenCPA
    Participant

You should practice with Ninja MCQ's if you are willing to spend some more money or you can use the Wiley TB to practice more since you get two weeks for free.

Also, rereading the book will also help to understand the concepts better.

I personally scored the same as my Becker Exam 1 but the Exam 2 was definitely brutal.

"And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful .Yes, make our efforts successful"

Amen 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I felt that the actual exam was a lot easier than my second exam. I recently took my exam, but I felt confident because of how prepared Becker had made me.

renma
    Participant

If I remember correctly, I got around a 63 on my first BEC final and mid to high 60s for the second. My actual exam experience was a haze of panic but managed an 83. Definitely keep redoing the MCQ and I'd have a template for the WC ready to go. Good luck!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.