6 weeks out for REG

• Creator
    Topic
    Yuri
    Participant

NINJA Question –

Hey CPA and CPA candidates! I am trying to take REG within 6 weeks out. I would like to believe this is possible since I am full time studying. I put in about 10 hrs a day M-F and use Saturday to Review. Using Ninja Notes with audio every morning for 1 hr since I do not commute much and then Ninja MCQs section by section while taking notes on wrong or guessed questions. However I am finding myself getting 40% or lower in my first run through of the MCQs, I want to know is this normal? Currently on B-Law and its so confusing! Maybe after my second run through of the MCQs I’ll nail it. I do plan on redoing the MCQs in learning my incorrect answers. Hoping to take my test by the end of October.

Keep pushing forward, your future is in your own hands.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Yuri, yes that is normal for the average person, especially if you do not have any background in that area. I would suggest reading the text or listening to Plus lectures to gain more understanding on topics.

KSingh85
    Participant

Anyway you can get your hands on Becker? I found their material and videos amazing. They broke everything down into modules. They also have pre annotated textbooks.

I was able to pass 3 for 3 in 2010 and 4 for 4 in 2017/2018 with Becker.

I just want to say BAE BAE to Becker!
    Yuri
    Participant

Hey @KSingh85, yes I actually have Becker but I stopped using it for awhile now and it’s almost about to expire. I’ve been using the ninja book though before jumping into the MCQs to get a feel on some of the questions and info. Haven’t tried the plus videos yet so maybe that might help as well and also have Wiley too. I think once I get through all the materials through many reps I’ll know what areas I’ll need more explanation on and use the videos/additional text from there

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like a fairly solid study plan for a 6-week period to me! I would just suggest to make sure you see ALL of the MCQs at least once. And drill those MCQs as often and as hard as possible. That was my “secret sauce”.

Yuri
    Participant

Thanks @Boe, I feel like I am on the right track! I plan on doing a lot of MCQs, I noticed how so many people actual results were good compared with their trending scores with like 5000 or more MCQs that they have done. I would like to believe repetition is the key to passing these tests. At the same time trying to make sure I understand each wrong and right answer.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.