8 days to REG exam… question!

• Creator
    Topic
    The PA CPA
    Participant

Hey all. I have 8 days until my next exam, REG. I am thinking about purchasing the Ninja MCQ and going through all of them if I can. I feel like I’m getting tired of the Becker questions and/or memorizing. Can anyone provide me with their experience? Would I see a return in my exam score by getting the program. I passed BEC with Becker only and I find out about AUD in August but felt like a pass. Any help would be appreciated!

AUD - 86
    BEC - 84
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 86
    One step at a time.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    HoosierCPA
    Participant

For my 3rd attempt at REG I did something similar, short timeline and freaking out that I memorized Becker questions–bought Ninja mcq's with less then 2 weeks to go and tried to fly through them. My experience–I wouldn't do it again, its just way too much material to try and knock out.

If you can narrow your weaknesses down to a couple topics and just want to see additional questions then it may be beneficial to get it..I'm not trying to completely shoot down the idea of purchasing Ninja this late in the game. My experience was a bit different. I felt comfortable with the material but wanted to cover everything…which was a bad idea!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 89

FAR - 78
    REG - 72,74,71...please just go away REG nobody likes you!
    BEC - 82
    AUD - Aug 16

The PA CPA
    Participant

Thank you for the answer. Hmm…makes sense to me. Were you FT studying? That's what I am doing at the moment so I'd be working through them throughout the day and could probably cover some ground. Is it like a test bank of questions?

AUD - 86
    BEC - 84
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 86
    One step at a time.
    MeanJoe
    Participant

It is 100% a test bank. You can select questions from topics that are your weaker subjects.

BEC - Passed September 2016

AUD - Passed December 2016

REG - Passed May 2017

FAR - Passed March 2018

HoosierCPA
    Participant

I've apparently been away from studying for too long, what is FT studying lol?

AUD - 80
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 89

FAR - 78
    BEC - 82
    AUD - Aug 16

The PA CPA
    Participant

Full time! my bad for not clarifying

AUD - 86
    BEC - 84
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 86
    One step at a time.
    HoosierCPA
    Participant

Like the above poster said its just a test bank so you can easily pick sections to work on. I wasn't full time studying. I was about 18-22 hrs/week so you would cover a lot more ground then I was. My goal was to cover around 100 a day, many days during the work week I would fall short of that. On the weekends I was trying to get around 200/day.I believe I either barely got out of the assessment stage or just fell short.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 89

FAR - 78
    BEC - 82
    AUD - Aug 16

Wanna_B_TXCPA2014
    Participant

Waiting on scores for my 2nd re-take with Ninja. They are definitely a good change up from Becker. I say that for the ability to drill down into subtopics of the main section. Becker's software doesn't have that capability. Plus Ninja is relatively affordable at $47 so I think it might be worth it if they save you from having to pay the testing fee for retake. In my first two attempts with Becker I got a 60 and 66. I was scoring in the 70s-80s on progress tests. I feel like I got seriously smoked on the sims though. Since they are 50% of the score, Id say spend time familiarizing yourself with AL you will need it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.